Marriage Sex is Amazing

Anonymousrob84

Gold
I know that all ofUs talk about the amazing sex we have in this lifestyle but I rarely see any conversations about the amazing sex we have with our partners. Tonight, @Anonymousrachel and I came together and had an incredible session. We used a couples toy and had foreplay, and giggled and made love and also fucked. Our session lasted about an hour and it was so fulfilling. I know that sex with an other is hot, and always fun, but there is just something about sex with your partner. That good, love-filled sex, where you know each other so well, and you can flirt and laugh, and enjoy each other.

We had one of those sessions tonight. I went down on her, began to fuck her doggy, used a couples toy (the duet, which is awesome) and really went at it for about 20 mins. I then flipped her over to missionary where we slowfucked and kissed for probably 25-30 minutes. She was writhing and edging and couldn’t stop herself from grinding back. It felt amazing for both of us. Then she got on top and rode me for about 10 before she told me to fill her up and I obliged. Well She had already squirted and had a few small orgasms, so I broke out our trust Thor (the greedy girl rabbit) and brought her to an amazingly huge orgasm. After, she just asked me to cover her up and she fell asleep.

I know we all love this lifestyle, but damn, nothing beats sex with your partner.

I know that all ofUs talk about the amazing sex we have in this lifestyle but I rarely see any conversations about the amazing sex we have with our partners. Tonight, @Anonymousrachel and I came together and had an incredible session. We used a couples toy and had foreplay, and giggled and made love and also fucked. Our session lasted about an hour and it was so fulfilling. I know that sex with an other is hot, and always fun, but there is just something about sex with your partner. That good, love-filled sex, where you know each other so well, and you can flirt and laugh, and enjoy each other.

We had one of those sessions tonight. I went down on her, began to fuck her doggy, used a couples toy (the duet, which is awesome) and really went at it for about 20 mins. I then flipped her over to missionary where we slowfucked and kissed for probably 25-30 minutes. She was writhing and edging and couldn’t stop herself from grinding back. It felt amazing for both of us. Then she got on top and rode me for about 10 before she told me to fill her up and I obliged. Well She had already squirted and had a few small orgasms, so I broke out our trust Thor (the greedy girl rabbit) and brought her to an amazingly huge orgasm. After, she just asked me to cover her up and she fell asleep.

I know we all love this lifestyle, but damn, nothing beats sex with your partner.
Especially After another guy has finished in her.....