Married Women

As a married woman, it seems to me that there is no one a man would rather fuck more than another man's wife. It really seems to add something to their enjoyment. :cool:
NOT having a wife me ownself, I can only say this.....with the self confidence a married woman exudes, and the willingness, and the list... Well. It all reminds me of my hand children...awesome to have , and even better when your done, and they go BACK to whomever! Lol..( ducking fast, knowing he's about to get hit from a HOTWIFE somewhere) LOL !! ( P.S.) IM just joking !

NOT having a wife me ownself, I can only say this.....with the self confidence a married woman exudes, and the willingness, and the list... Well. It all reminds me of my hand children...awesome to have , and even better when your done, and they go BACK to whomever! Lol..( ducking fast, knowing he's about to get hit from a HOTWIFE somewhere) LOL !! ( P.S.) IM just joking !
That should have read GRANDCHILDREN.....not Hand children

And your lover will do things to you that your husband forgot about. My wife sexual enjoyment has increased in multiples since we started this lifestyle.

Old thread but worth resurrecting I think.
In my experience there are a lot of guys out there who prefer fucking a married woman to a single girl. Three reasons for that I think. 1. They get a kick out of having another mans wife esp if they get to cum in her. 2. They assume that if a married woman is putting out (with or without her husbands knowledge) then she must be a slut and what guy doesn't want to fuck a slutwife. 3. They know that it's just going to be a no strings attached casual fuck.
I never make a secret of the fact I'm married, never take my wedding ring off and even now in my 60s still have no problem finding guys for sex (the last few months with covid excepted).
One thing I would add, is if a guy is fucking me in front of hubby, they seem to make an extra effort - either they feel they have something to prove or just want to see how far they can push it, using me like a cheap whore in front of James ( not all of them but certainly a good few) xx