Married Women

Old thread but worth resurrecting I think.
In my experience there are a lot of guys out there who prefer fucking a married woman to a single girl. Three reasons for that I think. 1. They get a kick out of having another mans wife esp if they get to cum in her. 2. They assume that if a married woman is putting out (with or without her husbands knowledge) then she must be a slut and what guy doesn't want to fuck a slutwife. 3. They know that it's just going to be a no strings attached casual fuck.
I never make a secret of the fact I'm married, never take my wedding ring off and even now in my 60s still have no problem finding guys for sex (the last few months with covid excepted).
One thing I would add, is if a guy is fucking me in front of hubby, they seem to make an extra effort - either they feel they have something to prove or just want to see how far they can push it, using me like a cheap whore in front of James ( not all of them but certainly a good few) xx
Indeed there are men who find it incredibly hot to fuck a married woman whether with her husband around or not. And you are dead on about how much they like cumming in someone's wife.

And they do appreciate it if Mary does something with them that their wife doesn't whether it is anything from just giving head to swallowing to positions other than missionary to bring sexually aggressive to sex in daytime or with lights on to anal

Indeed there are men who find it incredibly hot to fuck a married woman whether with her husband around or not. And you are dead on about how much they like cumming in someone's wife.

And they do appreciate it if Mary does something with them that their wife doesn't whether it is anything from just giving head to swallowing to positions other than missionary to bring sexually aggressive to sex in daytime or with lights on to anal
I think one of the turn ons in fucking a woman in front of her husband would be seeing him get off on the sight. Have you found this to be true.

Reactions: hotenoughforme
Old thread but worth resurrecting I think.
In my experience there are a lot of guys out there who prefer fucking a married woman to a single girl. Three reasons for that I think. 1. They get a kick out of having another mans wife esp if they get to cum in her. 2. They assume that if a married woman is putting out (with or without her husbands knowledge) then she must be a slut and what guy doesn't want to fuck a slutwife. 3. They know that it's just going to be a no strings attached casual fuck.
I never make a secret of the fact I'm married, never take my wedding ring off and even now in my 60s still have no problem finding guys for sex (the last few months with covid excepted).
One thing I would add, is if a guy is fucking me in front of hubby, they seem to make an extra effort - either they feel they have something to prove or just want to see how far they can push it, using me like a cheap whore in front of James ( not all of them but certainly a good few) xx
1. I felt that when I entered my first unprotected married pussy, feeling harder and more excited seeing her still wearing her rings, watching her flush with excitement from a new cock, holding her ring hand as I unloaded as she came hard, knowing I was hooked on a new kink for married women that played.
2. that one and the second were both first-timers, both nervous but with husbands, one secretly the other pushing for it, wanting their wives to start fucking other guys. They certainly got that. The second one got to watch once. Each would wait excited for their wife to get back, still obviously used, to tell him all about it. After the first time each wife was less inhibited that with hubby and guilt-free just looking to exploit the pleasure in her body. I didn't think of either of them as sluts but the second one liked talking that way, including that time in front of hubby, and I went with it, so A later one really was amazingly slutty and lived up to it.
3. I didn't want a relationship just good sex, the wives were great at it, and said they had the feeling of cheating but not cheating.

I think the wives too can make an extra effort fucking in front of hubby. I only did that once, early on with the second one. She made him just sit there hands on the chair arms, and tossed away the condom he held out, just to play with him. It was strange but erotic to hear his breathing get heavier sitting there watching and breath intake when he saw my cock slide into his wife bare saw it happen right there in front of him, watching her push her hips up to show she wanted it, it was turning us on to know he was watching her being fucked by another guy, hearing her call herself my married whore, then as I felt my cock start pumping into her, a loud groan as he saw that I was cumming in her bare married pussy and he shot his load all over without even touching himself!

Married women can fuck for the fun and passion without the fear of commitment and need to fall in love. Yes there has to be a mental thing with many women, but the fun part is definitely there. Hubby knowing or being there removes all trepidation, fear of being discovered and they can let go; truly enjoy themselves and their bull.
This is different for single gals.

Married women can fuck for the fun and passion without the fear of commitment and need to fall in love. Yes there has to be a mental thing with many women, but the fun part is definitely there. Hubby knowing or being there removes all trepidation, fear of being discovered and they can let go; truly enjoy themselves and their bull.
This is different for single gals.
That's exactly right - when I fuck other guys I'm not looking for commitment or love, I already have that - it's just sex pure and simple x

1. I felt that when I entered my first unprotected married pussy, feeling harder and more excited seeing her still wearing her rings, watching her flush with excitement from a new cock, holding her ring hand as I unloaded as she came hard, knowing I was hooked on a new kink for married women that played.
2. that one and the second were both first-timers, both nervous but with husbands, one secretly the other pushing for it, wanting their wives to start fucking other guys. They certainly got that. The second one got to watch once. Each would wait excited for their wife to get back, still obviously used, to tell him all about it. After the first time each wife was less inhibited that with hubby and guilt-free just looking to exploit the pleasure in her body. I didn't think of either of them as sluts but the second one liked talking that way, including that time in front of hubby, and I went with it, so A later one really was amazingly slutty and lived up to it.
3. I didn't want a relationship just good sex, the wives were great at it, and said they had the feeling of cheating but not cheating.

I think the wives too can make an extra effort fucking in front of hubby. I only did that once, early on with the second one. She made him just sit there hands on the chair arms, and tossed away the condom he held out, just to play with him. It was strange but erotic to hear his breathing get heavier sitting there watching and breath intake when he saw my cock slide into his wife bare saw it happen right there in front of him, watching her push her hips up to show she wanted it, it was turning us on to know he was watching her being fucked by another guy, hearing her call herself my married whore, then as I felt my cock start pumping into her, a loud groan as he saw that I was cumming in her bare married pussy and he shot his load all over without even touching himself!
That's very true - when I'm fucking other guys in front of hubby I like to be extra slutty, with lots of dirty talk etc because he loves that and I want him to enjoy the experience as much as I am xx

There seem to be two main approaches; guys who like to have another guy's wife WITHOUT his knowledge - turned on by the secrecy and the feeling that he's fooling the husband, getting one over on him.

Then there are those who like the husband to know, sometimes to be involved actively in planning and preparation, sometimes to watch. Maybe for these guys there's a feeling of establishing dominance over the husband, 'taking' his wife whatever the husband thinks about it.

Then more rarely there's the genuine partnership - all three participants entering into it willingly, knowingly and with a genuine sharing.