Masc. husbands / bf's that like to be caged

I like to wear it and have wife squeeze my balls and tell me how to please her. I'm an alpha but love the restraint. then she'll tell me to take it off and fuck her good after she's been letting the pre-cum now streaming from the tip run into her mouth. she like it too. looking forward to wearing it while she goes on play date. love the build-up but not into being degraded or humiliation. sort of an odd scenario but I think there are more men out there like myself.

My wife and I both enjoy caging me while she plays. We have two cages. One silicon model that is suitable to wear for an extended time, such as one of her business trips, and a steel one for an evening. I usually leak the whole time she is having fun. Find it very erotic and exciting for her to take charge of me.

Very nice. I love when I'm leaking and trying to get hard. really been enjoying the cage play. don't wear it for extended time yet though. How often she play? Any picks of you caged?

Reactions: The decorator
I do have a few. Will send to you if you like. She plays about once a month. The last trip we took her Bull had me stay in our room waiting for her. I was caged and he insisted that I wear a pair of her panties while she was with him. Not really into that but kind of exciting being "Forced" to wear them.

I do have a few. Will send to you if you like. She plays about once a month. The last trip we took her Bull had me stay in our room waiting for her. I was caged and he insisted that I wear a pair of her panties while she was with him. Not really into that but kind of exciting being "Forced" to wear them.

Very nice. same bull/fwb for a while or does she change it up? Agree w you about the forced thing but would do it on occasion if it turned my wife on. PM me the pics if you will.

how long has she caged you? she play with others while you're caged?
It started as a full time thing, then she changed her mind when she had an argument with one of her boyfriends, and she decided to keep me unlocked, most of the time. We still have great sex, however, its not often, and yes, sometimes she does cage me while she has sex with someone else while im watching. This however, is pretty painful since im hard while i watch, so she has stopped caging me, the only times im caged is when she’s not around, and im by myself, or going to be away on a trip

that's really interesting. does she know you self-cage? I enjoy that for some reason as well though we're playing with the cage more often now. we're not into wearing it for long periods of time, just use it for foreplay, tease, and build-up. she loves to make me drip and I love watching her lick and suck it from the cage. how did you two get into sharing her and how often does she play now?