Mature hot wives who like them young

Had a 21 year old for a year who all you had to do was look at him the right way and he was ready to go. Hung like a horse and unbelievable recovery time. Unfortunately started getting possessive and causing minor problems, fortunately he fell in love with another and moved on. I was 68 at the time, and have a lot of hot memories

I’m just glad that there are so many younger guys attracted to and wanting to fuck more mature women. I’ve had lots of compliments from guys that I’m a much better fuck than girls their own age. Plus they know that we’re just looking for some fun not commitment.
Lynn x
I am sure mature ladies like the young guys just like to mature guys like the young ladies but I also will admit I truly do wish that I had more experienced women when I was late teens early twenties and learning my skills I'm sure I would be in much better love her now

I’m just glad that there are so many younger guys attracted to and wanting to fuck more mature women. I’ve had lots of compliments from guys that I’m a much better fuck than girls their own age. Plus they know that we’re just looking for some fun not commitment.
Lynn x
And you most likely ARE a much better fuck. I think these guys likely feel there is not worry over commitment with and older, and preferably woman. Plus, many women look absolutely gorgeous well into their 50s. It's just a win-win for all.

Early 80s I was seeing/fucking an older happily married gal. I was 22 she was 41.
She told me she had never done this befor and I believed her. Hubby didn't know.
Was almost every Thursday after work at my place. We fuck three times then she'd be gone by 7:30. She was go9d looking with a killer body. I fucked her any way I wanted. She loved it. As she was leaving she often said she was going home to have sex with hubby. She got off on that.