Mature hot wives who like them young

Getting hit on by much younger guys is definitely an ego boost, especially in a bar or club where there are younger women around. I’m well into my 60s and it still happens and I love the attention.
Lynn x
I say go for it! anyone would enjoy being noticed by someone half their or even more. My wife had boobs redone and had tummy work, so she LOVES how she looks..for that matter, so do I !!! As a former swinger, who dropped out of the seen when she had her daughter. Now she finally feels she is "back, and ready for action'. I have shared pics of her, as has she, to younger guys. Most want to fuck her bad!

• Love
Reactions: Lynnandhubby
I say go for it! anyone would enjoy being noticed by someone half their or even more. My wife had boobs redone and had tummy work, so she LOVES how she looks..for that matter, so do I !!! As a former swinger, who dropped out of the seen when she had her daughter. Now she finally feels she is "back, and ready for action'. I have shared pics of her, as has she, to younger guys. Most want to fuck her bad!
I’m just glad that there are so many younger guys attracted to and wanting to fuck more mature women. I’ve had lots of compliments from guys that I’m a much better fuck than girls their own age. Plus they know that we’re just looking for some fun not commitment.
Lynn x