Mature Wife seeks bull I love all guys but enjoy black men most north Las Vegas

Lena p

Female
I love in north Las Vegas seeking visiting bulls for sex not love I have that be at least 6 feet tall and not over 300 lbs but I do love big men I have a curvy figure and wear a 44 DD bra with big nipples very sexy face and very sexy feet ......for you foot guys I can meet days only Fromm 10 am until 2 pm contact me here

I love in north Las Vegas seeking visiting bulls for sex not love I have that be at least 6 feet tall and not over 300 lbs but I do love big men I have a curvy figure and wear a 44 DD bra with big nipples very sexy face and very sexy feet ......for you foot guys I can meet days only Fromm 10 am until 2 pm contact me here
Hi I m india

Attachments

• 20210106_160915.jpg
    20210106_160915.jpg
    446 KB · Views: 24
I live in Las Vegas and can definitely accommodate you. That’s if you are interested PM me

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m interested and always available if you are still looking.

9nchpusher