Max. Submissive couple looking for pregnancy risk tips

Hi to everyone in this post
:)

We are a married couple very submissive. Generally we live normal life. Noone knows wife loves to be used hard by bulls and hubby likes to watch. But we do it from time to time. Husband loves to see me gangbanged or rimming other guys, or even having threesomes FFM. I also like to feel to be humiliated.
We were talking recently and that, what turns us on both is impregnation risk.

Do you have any ideas how could be the most humiliative impregnation? It is by now just our fantasy, but maybe some of them we use in play in of our next times.
Humilitive to both, or may be only for wife, or only for husband.

We are a married couple very submissive. Generally we live normal life. Noone knows wife loves to be used hard by bulls and hubby likes to watch. But we do it from time to time. Husband loves to see me gangbanged or rimming other guys, or even having threesomes FFM. I also like to feel to be humiliated.

Do you have any ideas how could be the most humiliative impregnation? It is by now just our fantasy, but maybe some of them we use in play in of our next times.
First, get husband a vasectomy. Then bring wife to me.

If the risk is legit, come stay for a while

Do a gangbang with a bunch of fertile young guys. Make sure you are ovulating.
The guys have to cum in her pussy and the husband has to clean off their cocks after they cum and then us his tongue to push their cum as far into her pussy as possible. Guys can tell the husband how worthless he is and tell the wife what a dirty whore she is. When all the guys have done her as many times as possible the husband can finally touch his own cock and jack himself off.
And THAT’S the way to bang her out.

Reactions: bellaazz

I’m thinking we should take you from fantasy to reality. Make it happen for certain

Reactions: bellaazz

Before u really do the risk pg have her telll some of her bulls while fuckig that she is not on the pill adn she is fucking him at risk at that moment... Watch him adn most men will speed up fucking her adn will cum in her within 3 more minutes.
Enjoy ur new ways

Before u really do the risk pg have her telll some of her bulls while fuckig that she is not on the pill adn she is fucking him at risk at that moment... Watch him adn most men will speed up fucking her adn will cum in her within 3 more minutes.
Enjoy ur new ways
Let me show you