Need tips on fucking wife like a fuck toy!

So let me put this in context for you my wife and I were together and I started doing stupid shit and we separated and my wife started fucking other people. Although we were separated, we still lived together but for a while, we were no longer having sex while she was. I wasn’t and those are the rules. Prior to this when we would have sex she was very dominant in bed with me examples are, she would fuck me with vibrators, if we were having sex, and I would cum before she was ready, she would make me finish her off with my mouth eating my own cream pie. I was no longer sleeping in the same room with her. I was out on the couch and I could hear her in her room getting fucked. She took her first black man doing this. Also, hearing her out on the couch would drive me crazy so one day I finally went to her and told her how turned on I get by listening and imagining. It turned her on to know that I got so turned on by her getting fucked by other men. One night after one of her friends left, she called me in the room right after he left, she pulled the covers away and was laying there spread with a maasive load leaking from her pussy ! She made me eat it while she fucked me with a dildo and gave me a hand job. And I fucking loved it, there was a few more times she let me clean her up over the next couple months, but after that, it’s slowly dwindled to where I would just get videos from our security camera or videos her or her friend would send me. Fast forward for years later, we are back together, trying to give our marriage another shot but now when we have sex, she is not the dominant woman she used to be. She is very submissive and likes to have her ass smacked hair pooled choked and like dirty talk basically be treated like a fuck toy. But I don’t know how to do this. I mean I do to an extent, but I don’t want our sex life to become boring and I want to satisfy her I am looking for advice and suggestions on things to do and say to her during sex. She had this one friend who had the biggest cock I have ever seen has to be at least 10 long and big around is a Pop can. He was this 55-year-old black guy a man the way he would treat her in the videos she was loving it I mean I’m sure it was a giant cock up in her guts also but if anybody out there has suggestions or has some pointers. Please let me know, thanks for your time

Attachments

• IMG_4299.png
    IMG_4299.png
    2 MB · Views: 111
  • IMG_4494.png
    IMG_4494.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 111
Watch some videos from your favorite websites for pointers. She may have gotten it out of her system and is now ready to slow it down and take it down a notch. Ask her what she wants.

So let me put this in context for you my wife and I were together and I started doing stupid shit and we separated and my wife started fucking other people. Although we were separated, we still lived together but for a while, we were no longer having sex while she was. I wasn’t and those are the rules. Prior to this when we would have sex she was very dominant in bed with me examples are, she would fuck me with vibrators, if we were having sex, and I would cum before she was ready, she would make me finish her off with my mouth eating my own cream pie. I was no longer sleeping in the same room with her. I was out on the couch and I could hear her in her room getting fucked. She took her first black man doing this. Also, hearing her out on the couch would drive me crazy so one day I finally went to her and told her how turned on I get by listening and imagining. It turned her on to know that I got so turned on by her getting fucked by other men. One night after one of her friends left, she called me in the room right after he left, she pulled the covers away and was laying there spread with a maasive load leaking from her pussy ! She made me eat it while she fucked me with a dildo and gave me a hand job. And I fucking loved it, there was a few more times she let me clean her up over the next couple months, but after that, it’s slowly dwindled to where I would just get videos from our security camera or videos her or her friend would send me. Fast forward for years later, we are back together, trying to give our marriage another shot but now when we have sex, she is not the dominant woman she used to be. She is very submissive and likes to have her ass smacked hair pooled choked and like dirty talk basically be treated like a fuck toy. But I don’t know how to do this. I mean I do to an extent, but I don’t want our sex life to become boring and I want to satisfy her I am looking for advice and suggestions on things to do and say to her during sex. She had this one friend who had the biggest cock I have ever seen has to be at least 10 long and big around is a Pop can. He was this 55-year-old black guy a man the way he would treat her in the videos she was loving it I mean I’m sure it was a giant cock up in her guts also but if anybody out there has suggestions or has some pointers. Please let me know, thanks for your time
Wow beautiful Slutty queen for fucking Hard

Reactions: UrCockMyWife
Would she let you cuff her, strap her down, tie her up for some bondage play?
Use all the safety rules for BDSM play, no drugs no drunk off her ass. Have a safe word and hand signal and you dominate her for a change.
Its amazing what a pair of hand cuffs and a ball gag can do for a bitchy attitude. Tie her safely up, bring in a magic wand vibrator, a dildo maybe a butt plug and enjoy giving her some forced orgasms till she can’t take it anymore.

Reactions: dazzado