May have found our Bull

Fetlife has a free sign up, what does that include? Thanks.
Access to various groups / discussions. There are several groups your locale might offer. Groups with different types of fetishes to explore.
Access to pictures are free. Access to videos requires a paid subscription.

Reactions: Mort
After bull was finished with my wife I walked him out of our apartment and we chatted outside for a bit. I told him that I was disappointed that from the first time he got with my wife back in August it took until November for them to get together again and that my hope was that he'd be a more frequent fuck buddy for her.
He promised me going forward he'd try to fuck her at least once a month.

After bull was finished with my wife I walked him out of our apartment and we chatted outside for a bit. I told him that I was disappointed that from the first time he got with my wife back in August it took until November for them to get together again and that my hope was that he'd be a more frequent fuck buddy for her.
He promised me going forward he'd try to fuck her at least once a month.
That should not have needed to be negotiated. Multiple times a month at the very least

What a bummer. The guy was all talk. Backed out of our get together with him. This is the third time in a matter of months that this has happened.
Any suggestions on the best way to find a steady fuck buddy for my wife in the NYC area?
I am so sorry this happened to you a third time. I’m working on a possible travel gig to NYC area. If it materializes will let u know. On the other hand , if you and her wanna chat , I’m always here for y’all.