Meet my babe Alina

Xthez

Male
Apr 10, 2023
Hey guys! My name Is Marvin and I love to present my Girl Alina we are both 26 years old and together for 7 years now.

I started in showing her off 4 or 5 years ago and it became more and more an addiciton. My girl knows that I show her off and she is okay with it as long it makes me horny but to be honest she doesn't know how often I think about sharing her and showing her off.

I talked about her that I really wanna share her and she would try it if she could trust the opponent 100 percent which is really hard if you know her. I'm her first boyfriend and the second guy in her life she had sex with so I think it would be hot for her to have another big dick.

My sex drive is 20 times more intense then hers. She doesn't think about sex on daily bases while I could fuck her all day. But when we fuck, she is like a beast. We have really good sex.

Sometimes we like to fuck on omegle and beeing watched.

I really like to give up some control in a discreet way but would never want my girl to have any problems.

I'm always up for a chat. If you wanna do dm me and if you have some question tell me here in the thread

Attachments

• IMG_20230216_001903.jpg
    IMG_20230216_001903.jpg
    297.2 KB · Views: 268
  • IMG_20200423_214359.jpg
    IMG_20200423_214359.jpg
    449 KB · Views: 269
Last edited:
Welcome to the forum. I totally understand where she is coming from. She wants to develop a deep intimate bond with the bull before she sleeps with him, which is understandable. I am sure there will be some prospective bulls in your area that would be willing befriend Alina and chat with her online to develop chemistry. Which city do you guys live in?

Welcome to the forum. I totally understand where she is coming from. She wants to develop a deep intimate bond with the bull before she sleeps with him, which is understandable. I am sure there will be some prospective bulls in your area that would be willing befriend Alina and chat with her online to develop chemistry. Which city do you guys live in?
Encourage her be totally open with each.other .Get her to dress sexy when she goes out with you or even when shes doing errands
Tzke her to.nice clubs dressed upmtdllher how awesome she looks ..Before long she will appreciate your compliments and things will
Progress from there ..In time she might.want to go out with different guys

Hey guys! My name Is Marvin and I love to present my Girl Alina we are both 26 years old and together for 7 years now.

I started in showing her off 4 or 5 years ago and it became more and more an addiciton. My girl knows that I show her off and she is okay with it as long it makes me horny but to be honest she doesn't know how often I think about sharing her and showing her off.

I talked about her that I really wanna share her and she would try it if she could trust the opponent 100 percent which is really hard if you know her. I'm her first boyfriend and the second guy in her life she had sex with so I think it would be hot for her to have another big dick.

My sex drive is 20 times more intense then hers. She doesn't think about sex on daily bases while I could fuck her all day. But when we fuck, she is like a beast. We have really good sex.

I really like to give up some control in a discreet way but would never want my girl to have any problems.

I'm always up for a chat. If you wanna do dm me and if you have some question tell me here in the thread
Hottie nice ass

Reactions: CONST65

Very sexy lady

Reactions: Loadedrocks

Show more

sexy wife. She has a great ass

Welcome to the forum! She is absolutely gorgeous, especially in those leggings. The banana was also very suggestive ;-) LOL!

Hi, where you guys from?