Meet my Filipina wife

Khanjab

Male
Hey everyone, this is my wife, she is Filipina. I always think about her being fucked by someone else because I can't satisfy her due to my tiny cock(photo included). How can I convince her to see other men, any suggestions? I would gladly appreciate if you comment about her looks (even dirty). Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230831-222358~4.png
    Screenshot_20230831-222358~4.png
    485.9 KB · Views: 226
  • Screenshot_20230901-215047~3.png
    Screenshot_20230901-215047~3.png
    380 KB · Views: 220
  • Screenshot_20230901-214317~3.png
    Screenshot_20230901-214317~3.png
    507.5 KB · Views: 243
  • Screenshot_20230903-190707.png
    Screenshot_20230903-190707.png
    662.4 KB · Views: 264
Hey everyone, this is my wife, she is Filipina. I always think about her being fucked by someone else because I can't satisfy her due to my tiny cock(photo included). How can I convince her to see other men, any suggestions? I would gladly appreciate if you comment about her looks (even dirty). Thanks.
She needs bbc

Reactions: Desejo de corno

Reactions: Vincenzo
I am also married to a Filipina and the way I got my wife to play was by simply asking her to do it for me. I also have an ex Filipina gf and when I asked her to have sex with other men she jumped at the chance. Filipinas will do anything to please their man. If you PM me I will show you the photos I have which will explain

hi sir maam. masarap. maybe get her massaged

I can fuck her .I m a professional playboy bull and breeder for Ladies and couples..you can take her at me for erotic body massage or take her holiday travel at India. Where I give her nude body massage with licking and eat her pussy .So maybe she will be ready for fuck.i can fuck her hardest and deepest full night in all way

Attachments

• 20230614_230845.jpg
    20230614_230845.jpg
    500.4 KB · Views: 142
  • 20230614_230811.jpg
    20230614_230811.jpg
    521.8 KB · Views: 89
  • 20230614_230816.jpg
    20230614_230816.jpg
    630.7 KB · Views: 111
  • Wow
Try my Indian dick for her dude .I can fuck her harder deeper till her orgasm again and again and again. Check my profile and get in touch with me if interested

I want to fuck her with this

Attachments

• IMG_20230828_054724.jpg
    IMG_20230828_054724.jpg
    274.3 KB · Views: 121
You need to get prescribed testosterone..I’m being serious, you didn’t finish puberty..i was a bull for a couple years ago and he had the same body type and everything as you..doctor put him on test and the dude got delayed puberty in his late 30’s.

If you still want dudes to fuck your wife that’s cool and I’m all for it..but get yourself good too brother

Your scrumptious wife is totally yummy...