Mental effects from sissies wearing panties.

Are there mental effects that take place from being forced into wearing panties?

Absolutely, there are mental effects to a man wearing panties. It is a source of degradation and humiliation designed to put the cuck hubby in his place when a hotwife meets her new Bull.

Each time we go to meet a new Bull, I wear sheer ladies' panties at my wife's request. It is difficult to feel very masculine while wearing a sexy woman's panties that are to be shown off in front of all. My wife loves to build the Bull's confidence as she has me strip for the new guy, allowing him to see up close, my tiny, little cock, my submissive side, and my bare ass all being offered for anything the Bull desires in addition to my wife's nubile body.

penis-in-panties.jpg

The mental effect is to immediately feel like the full submissive, devoted, cuckold. All senses of pride are immediately dashed as you realize not only that all cocks around you are gigantic in terms of your tiny guy. You also know beyond certainty that you will be used this week to ensure the Bull is well taken care of and well satisfied and it is your job to ensure this happens.

Pink-Panties.jpg

I'm NOT forced to wear panties, and I've been wearing them long before I was ever a cuckold... But I can say (for me anyways) there's nothing more feminine than putting on a cute bra and sexy pair of panties. It's definitely a mindset for sure.
To wear a cute bra, my cock cage and a sexy pair of panties brings my sissy side into full bloom.
Lucky for me, my wife is more than happy to have me wear all 3, and fully accepts/embraces my Sissy side.

I'm NOT forced to wear panties, and I've been wearing them long before I was ever a cuckold... But I can say (for me anyways) there's nothing more feminine than putting on a cute bra and sexy pair of panties. It's definitely a mindset for sure.
To wear a cute bra, my cock cage and a sexy pair of panties brings my sissy side into full bloom.
Lucky for me, my wife is more than happy to have me wear all 3, and fully accepts/embraces my Sissy side.
With stockings and heels for the full femme effect. i just want to be a gurl for men now.

Initially there’s embarrassment worrying about other people finding out. But then every time you sit on the toilet you get happy seeing your own pink panties covering your dick. Then you realize they’re just comfy.

Now the bra is more obvious, harder to hide, always lets you know it’s there, and is something no real man would wear.

Reactions: Pantyboy and Pampix
When I'm in sissy mode I like to prepare myself for my man just like my wife does. Douche out my boi pussy real well, shave my body from the neck down, put on my metal cock cage then dress in panties,stockings,garter, and matching bra. Sometime a cute blonde wig, makeup, then top it off with whorish red lipstick. When our bull comes ove he know I'm eager and ready to be his bitch when they get done fucking. Also service him when wifie is having her period.