Won't wear panties

I had an indiscretion with a younger woman, she is black, body of a goddess and loved to fuck me.
I eventually came clean and told Wife, in doing so she wanted every detail of every time. I obliged wanting to restore trust, yet one incident Wife seems to really take issue with.
So the sidepiece and I were fucking in a chair in my office. This is a home office so I really think I crossed over into a no go and forbidden zone this time. So while I had her bent over my office chair looking at the hottest money shot ever fucking her as she likes, hard deep and fast. My mind is going a hundred directions, thinking to myself wtf am I doing in my Home fucking this hot little piece of ass. So what do I do, I stop, slap her ass hard and tell her one minute I'll be right back.

I proceed to the Master bedroom where Wife and I reside, and go to Wife's delicates drawer. Here she keeps panties, bras lingerie etc. I peruse the panties, pick a black pair the ones that are thong and ride high on the hips. Proceed back to office chair, there she is still bent over waiting to get fucked like a good little slut. I stand her up turn her around and hand her the panties. She gives me a puzzled look and asks what are these for. I tell her, these are a pair of my Wife's panties, put them on so I can pull them to the side while I assault your hot little pussy some more. She looked down, her jaw open staring at the floor for a few seconds she looks up at me starts to grin and says ....ohhhh that's bad, you are a bad man. My cock was so hard as she put them on and I proceeded to fuck her in my house, in my office while wearing a pair of my Wife's panties.

So, upon coming clean and giving wife details on this encounter she now tells me she won't ever and currently is not wearing panties. She is holding to this as we have been out and I noticed.
QUESTION:
Is she or isn't she overreacting by swearing off wearing underwear, panties etc?

Toprevere first of all you mention you went a little overboard by having sex with this person in your home that you share with your wife.....YOU THINK?? How incredibly demeaning, demoralizing and honestly downright sad that you even have to ask I am sure your wife is embarassed, devastaed and/or dissapointed in the man she chose to share and spend her life with. That being said is there any time where you go out of town by yourself? Please tell your wife to call me and I will be sure she has an incredible wkend that she will never forget. Oh, and I wouldn't wear panites anymore either, what a sicko. It seems as though you are pretty proud of yourself.

I had an indiscretion with a younger woman, she is black, body of a goddess and loved to fuck me.
I eventually came clean and told Wife, in doing so she wanted every detail of every time. I obliged wanting to restore trust, yet one incident Wife seems to really take issue with.
So the sidepiece and I were fucking in a chair in my office. This is a home office so I really think I crossed over into a no go and forbidden zone this time. So while I had her bent over my office chair looking at the hottest money shot ever fucking her as she likes, hard deep and fast. My mind is going a hundred directions, thinking to myself wtf am I doing in my Home fucking this hot little piece of ass. So what do I do, I stop, slap her ass hard and tell her one minute I'll be right back.

I proceed to the Master bedroom where Wife and I reside, and go to Wife's delicates drawer. Here she keeps panties, bras lingerie etc. I peruse the panties, pick a black pair the ones that are thong and ride high on the hips. Proceed back to office chair, there she is still bent over waiting to get fucked like a good little slut. I stand her up turn her around and hand her the panties. She gives me a puzzled look and asks what are these for. I tell her, these are a pair of my Wife's panties, put them on so I can pull them to the side while I assault your hot little pussy some more. She looked down, her jaw open staring at the floor for a few seconds she looks up at me starts to grin and says ....ohhhh that's bad, you are a bad man. My cock was so hard as she put them on and I proceeded to fuck her in my house, in my office while wearing a pair of my Wife's panties.

So, upon coming clean and giving wife details on this encounter she now tells me she won't ever and currently is not wearing panties. She is holding to this as we have been out and I noticed.
QUESTION:
Is she or isn't she overreacting by swearing off wearing underwear, panties etc?
Meowwwww. A simple yes would have sufficed.

Reactions: BlkStingray
hey Top, so....I'm pretty sure this wasn't your first indescretion, maybe interracial, but something tells me there's a bit more to this. My husband had a similiar experience, however he not only screwed this whore in our home 2 nights while I was reconnecting with my dad after 43 years of no contact, how cool of him huh. Anyway, back to the husband, he went so far as to use not only the sex toys with this person (by the way, she is a known "whore" in our NEIGHBORHOOD and has screwed most every male here, married or not, she does not have a job, lives on the streets and lost custody of her two children....this is all by her choice. She has family that would take her in, but she chooses this lifestyle). So...he not only used OUR sex toys with her, but while fkg her, he went into my panites drawer and took out a pair, brought them to her and told her to put them on...she questioned him, he told her, they are my wife's, I'm going to fk you in them. She laughed and told him he was a bad boy, this just made him harder. Apparently she started saying things about ME, the wife, he laughed at first but then didn't like it so much so after he fkd her...panties to the side, he tore them off her and shoved them in her mouth. Hence...I no longer wear panties either. As I mentioned due to "childhood trama" from a family member for several years, I too am a bit "reserved" I guess you would say. In order to EXPERIMENT and do things with your significant other, there CAN NOT BE SUCH BETRAYAL, especially with someone who has had sexual trauma. I am not bitter just in utter disbelief that my husband violated me so badly, my panites, really?

QUESTION:
hey Top, so....I'm pretty sure this wasn't your first indescretion, maybe interracial, but something tells me there's a bit more to this. My husband had a similiar experience, however he not only screwed this whore in our home 2 nights while I was reconnecting with my dad after 43 years of no contact, how cool of him huh. Anyway, back to the husband, he went so far as to use not only the sex toys with this person (by the way, she is a known "whore" in our NEIGHBORHOOD and has screwed most every male here, married or not, she does not have a job, lives on the streets and lost custody of her two children....this is all by her choice. She has family that would take her in, but she chooses this lifestyle). So...he not only used OUR sex toys with her, but while fkg her, he went into my panites drawer and took out a pair, brought them to her and told her to put them on...she questioned him, he told her, they are my wife's, I'm going to fk you in them. She laughed and told him he was a bad boy, this just made him harder. Apparently she started saying things about ME, the wife, he laughed at first but then didn't like it so much so after he fkd her...panties to the side, he tore them off her and shoved them in her mouth. Hence...I no longer wear panties either. As I mentioned due to "childhood trama" from a family member for several years, I too am a bit "reserved" I guess you would say. In order to EXPERIMENT and do things with your significant other, there CAN NOT BE SUCH BETRAYAL, especially with someone who has had sexual trauma. I am not bitter just in utter disbelief that my husband violated me so badly, my panites, really?
Ok this is l considerably confusing but appears to either be totally fake or husband and wife seeking validation on here?

With all things considered.. and given the benefit of the doubt that this is a true recount of events...

A WIN .... WIN for everyone concerned.

You fucked a slut in your home and took cuckquean your wife to the next level by making the wife a part of fucking your slut by introducing her panties into the sex. The Slut figured out exactly what you were doing... fucking her while connecting the wife with the fuck. This turned totally turned the slut on and elevated everything to the next level. Now Both the SLUT and the WIFE knowing that you did this ROLEPLAY both have a life story that none of their friends have done. The wife abandonment and refusal to wear panties just gives you or anyone else easy access to her pussy and I am sure she remembers everyday why she does not put panties on in the morning. The wife is living this literally everyday for now on.. even if she thinks that she is making a stand by not allowing the events of past happen again. Truth is, this has got the wife thinking about how HOT you were fucking the SLUT and how you make fucking the SLUT part of fucking the wife by making the SLUT wear the wife's panties. Both women know damn well that you were sharing each other in that moment. My advise.. Fuck the Wife as hard and often and make sure you tell her again and again how you made the slut wear her panties and how seeing her panties being put on by the Slut made you want to fuck even wilder and harder...

Now for Sweetwater08 whom I detected to either be Toprevere wife or OP...

Your claim of experiencing the same type of shared sex experience and taken even more personal since your husband used sex toys and did so over 2 full days sounds more of a validation of Toprevere than to criticize. Yes, I know women take their sex toys as a very personal and scared part of their personal life... yet, women also do not mind using their toys with other men... just not on other women. You mention that your husband used your pussy pleaser on another woman. What is the difference between him using his cock inside another woman and using your artificial cock inside another woman? Nothing really except the Artificial Cock can be cleaned far better and safer than the man's cock. Also, you validate my summation by reflecting on the events of years ago. Deep inside you, you want to be fucked so badly and with such dirty dis-concerning that it eats away at your psyche. You can even see in vivid color the act of being fucked by your toys and how the neighborhood slut took your place for a few days. Now you want to test the water and prove that you can fuck way better than that slut and that you can not be replace so easily. This is not uncommon. Every woman want her man to know he has the best pussy he will ever find.

The only thing that either women could do at this point.. is to get together in a MFM and in the middle of being fucked.. change

Sexy Lingerie between you two while husband fucks you... End results.. both women go without panties which is what every husband wants anyway and both women will forever remember being the center of attention in the husbands fantasy.

Truth is, the only worse thing a man can do to a wife or Slut is to call the other by the other's name. That is truly replacement both physically and mentally.

Reactions: Toprevere
Ok this is l considerably confusing but appears to either be totally fake or husband and wife seeking validation on here?

With all things considered.. and given the benefit of the doubt that this is a true recount of events...

A WIN .... WIN for everyone concerned.

You fucked a slut in your home and took cuckquean your wife to the next level by making the wife a part of fucking your slut by introducing her panties into the sex. The Slut figured out exactly what you were doing... fucking her while connecting the wife with the fuck. This turned totally turned the slut on and elevated everything to the next level. Now Both the SLUT and the WIFE knowing that you did this ROLEPLAY both have a life story that none of their friends have done. The wife abandonment and refusal to wear panties just gives you or anyone else easy access to her pussy and I am sure she remembers everyday why she does not put panties on in the morning. The wife is living this literally everyday for now on.. even if she thinks that she is making a stand by not allowing the events of past happen again. Truth is, this has got the wife thinking about how HOT you were fucking the SLUT and how you make fucking the SLUT part of fucking the wife by making the SLUT wear the wife's panties. Both women know damn well that you were sharing each other in that moment. My advise.. Fuck the Wife as hard and often and make sure you tell her again and again how you made the slut wear her panties and how seeing her panties being put on by the Slut made you want to fuck even wilder and harder...

Now for Sweetwater08 whom I detected to either be Toprevere wife or OP...

Your claim of experiencing the same type of shared sex experience and taken even more personal since your husband used sex toys and did so over 2 full days sounds more of a validation of Toprevere than to criticize. Yes, I know women take their sex toys as a very personal and scared part of their personal life... yet, women also do not mind using their toys with other men... just not on other women. You mention that your husband used your pussy pleaser on another woman. What is the difference between him using his cock inside another woman and using your artificial cock inside another woman? Nothing really except the Artificial Cock can be cleaned far better and safer than the man's cock. Also, you validate my summation by reflecting on the events of years ago. Deep inside you, you want to be fucked so badly and with such dirty dis-concerning that it eats away at your psyche. You can even see in vivid color the act of being fucked by your toys and how the neighborhood slut took your place for a few days. Now you want to test the water and prove that you can fuck way better than that slut and that you can not be replace so easily. This is not uncommon. Every woman want her man to know he has the best pussy he will ever find.

The only thing that either women could do at this point.. is to get together in a MFM and in the middle of being fucked.. change

Sexy Lingerie between you two while husband fucks you... End results.. both women go without panties which is what every husband wants anyway and both women will forever remember being the center of attention in the husbands fantasy.

Truth is, the only worse thing a man can do to a wife or Slut is to call the other by the other's name. That is truly replacement both physically and mentally.
Thank you for the response, I like your summary. I can assure you my post is true, I am not that creative for story teilling. The respondent Sweetwater 08, I am with you on it being my wife. she saw me on this site so I would not put it past her to have written that comment. I lead a no privacy life and she checks on everything I do. Rightfullyso as I am a cheating whore, her words.

• Love
Reactions: StagnGuam4Cpls
Thank you for the response, I like your summary. I can assure you my post is true, I am not that creative for story teilling. The respondent Sweetwater 08, I am with you on it being my wife. she saw me on this site so I would not put it past her to have written that comment. I lead a no privacy life and she checks on everything I do. Rightfullyso as I am a cheating whore, her words.
Ok.. I can believe you.. I dont have any secrets between me and my wife and sometimes (Very Rare) she gets on her and pretends to be me. Well she knows me so well that her post are right on the money as to what I would do. She does not swing or play around anymore so she often talks about her fucking other men long ago.. adding details I didnt wait to hear about at the time.

Reactions: Toprevere
Ok.. I can believe you.. I dont have any secrets between me and my wife and sometimes (Very Rare) she gets on her and pretends to be me. Well she knows me so well that her post are right on the money as to what I would do. She does not swing or play around anymore so she often talks about her fucking other men long ago.. adding details I didnt wait to hear about at the time.
That sounds kind of hot, fantasizing my wife fucking a stranger I can do, real life....uhhh no. Now I could do a female while wife watches. But, I told wife, if she came to me with fantasy of doing stranger, I could watch. I could do that because she wants it. But I would not initiate that.

Ok, the saga continues.
So Wife and I at her request like to play a game. It involves mostly me talking about the sexual activities with the black girl. She says it makes her hot, I scoff, but play along. I know why she wants to keep hearing it, Fuel!
So a week ago were in bed, she asks me, do you want to fuck her again, maybe one last time?
Hmmmmm. This is a loaded question, where are we going with this. So she's sincere about it, so I answer, yes why not.
So before this question I had started with her about her sexual fantasies, etc. I also said, hey if we want to fuck someone, from now on we ask for permission. I did this because she beats me up day in day out about my fuck ups, and she had mentioned something along this line. I don't really remember, but hey, I ran with it. I told her if and when, she swears not going to happen if she has a girls night out and things lead to her fucking someone, or what ever, I said just ask it will be a yes or no. She said, you didn't ask, I said ok, new start, from now on I'll ask.
So to cut this a little short, she told me I have a green light to go fuck my little black girl again. Haha, we made rules, 24 hr timeline, one time only. I said ok, then she says, you know when you go, I'm not just going to stay at hone. BAM....I already expected this, but, there it is.
She said, this is to confirm and verify it's for real. She says she going out, will come back and doesn't have to tell me one detail, not anything. I said no, I'm good. She kept insisting on me going, ok I said I'm going.
I already know why this offer was thrown at me, so go ahead honey, do it up. Have a blast.
We agreed on Sunday, last Sunday, 7pm.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
Well this sucks, I went plcked up my little slut and went directly to Hotel. What can I say, it was business as usual except this time i videod it at wifes request. I have to say, it is tretty fucking hot in my opinion. I am uploading to a site, dont know whick one yet. So along the way I sent a couple short clips to wife, got no response.

I did not need the full 24 hrs, so I was home by midnight, this girl is just a slut and just a cum dumpster.

Now for the Wife's part. I let her know when i was home, she came home next day around 5pm, hmmmm 22 hours of something
Wont tell me anything, wont even give me a fuck you. I guess if i get any details or info i will post. My guess, she made up for all the bad i did in those 22 hours.