Mexican wife isn’t attracted to black dudes💔

Last night my Mexican wife admitted that she isnt attracted to black dudes. So I guess it’s only white dudes and Hispanics. Honestly I’m a bit disappointed because I would’ve loved to see her with a BBC.
She’s got to feel comfortable.
How about an older white guy? I’d love to meat her

Last night my Mexican wife admitted that she isnt attracted to black dudes. So I guess it’s only white dudes and Hispanics. Honestly I’m a bit disappointed because I would’ve loved to see her with a BBC.
Don’t worry if you do get into the lifestyle I’m sure she’ll find a Brutha that makes her fill like spreading her legs for. My ex was the same.

• Love
Reactions: KCNewbie
No, I don't think it's all lost! Get her In the life stile, let her get comfortable and Fucked good and then try agin she will look at it differently. When you asked her last time she wasn't thinking BBC. And my husband is watching :sneaky: how Ill Fuck this Huge Dick! :love: ..etc.! She was thinking a black dude

Last edited:
Reactions: compassionatedom
It happens. Some black chick may not like white dudes. Some guys here will never experience anything, so if you do you are lucky. She is adorable by the way.