Mexican wife isn’t attracted to black dudes💔

Wife still doesnt want bbc. Still dislikes black people
I used to have a married white woman slave online. I trained her to be hungry and horny every day, and eventually she let herself be seduced by a black friend of her and her husband's. After that she admitted that before she became my slave, she never ever considered sex with a black man, in her mind it was kind of gross. She wasn't racist, just not interested sexually. She changed her mind. ;)

Last night my Mexican wife admitted that she isnt attracted to black dudes. So I guess it’s only white dudes and Hispanics. Honestly I’m a bit disappointed because I would’ve loved to see her with a BBC.
What about a white guy who has 8” cock

Reactions: Vero
Bro try the BBC line again only this time explain it means Big Brasilian Cock and tell me the reaction in detail.
Brother you have to be patient and insistent they are not going to tell you that she loves black cock quickly but of course they love it only that you have to insist so that she agrees to be fucked by a black man That takes time but in reality all women love the feeling of a black cock

Brother you have to be patient and insistent they are not going to tell you that she loves black cock quickly but of course they love it only that you have to insist so that she agrees to be fucked by a black man That takes time but in reality all women love the feeling of a black cock
Im glad to hear that!!! Theres hope thenIMG_2171.jpeg

Reactions: Montbbc and kubbz