MFM Etiquette - Pics Allowed?

free2fli

Male
Gold
I have been in more than a dozen mfm situations. I'm half of the Ms. On a couple of occasions the other half and the fem were married to each other. No problem with that, but the husband wanted to photo or film the action. I was not comfortable because I could never control who or what was really captured on film. I really wish I had allowed it now. So many times I have wished I had film of the fem giving me a blowjob or me taking her anally. I also feared that if the other marriage got in trouble that either party might somehow use things against me. Hindsight is 20/20 but I wish I had the pictures even if I was taking a chance. What is the etiquette? Who decides what pictures and film survives and what is destroyed? Any good or bad experiences? I figure I have one more mfm in my future, and this time I'm not going to loose my nerve.

My wife never allows anyone to take action pics of her beside me, and even I have to block her face if it is in the picture and I wish to show or post it. Nude pics she doesn't mind me taking but is not thrilled with others taking them, she does know it is just a fact of life though if your going to have fun at the bike rallies. Any pic I post of her I block her face, her request and I completely respect those wishes.

It's a big, complex subject.

Some people don't care and allow pics because they have nothing to lose, or don't realize that there can be more serious consequences than embarrassment. You may have open-minded friends but odds are your boss is either worried about his corporate image (may or may not be a realistic concern, depending on...) or just an uptight SOB control freak that figures you don't fit in with his view of a perfect universe.

We don't generally allow anyone other than me to take our pics but there have been just a couple of times when someone snapped one before we had a chance to say anything. You sort of take a SWAG at the odds.
We were playing with another couple some time back and a guy they had invited along took a pic just out of the blue. I think he realized the uncoolness from myself and the other hubby giving him a low-key dirty look. He put his phone away, probably didn;t delete the pic but the girls had their faces buried in each other's.... well they weren't really identifiable. Still, it was a clueless act to snap a pic without asking.

I'm sure most have seen news stories of people losing careers. The person taking the pics can suffer as well if they are the catalyst for someone with a steady employment history being terminated. A hungry lawyer and some planets lining up "just so" can ruin a whole day.

It's not always intentional. We may have pics floating around from a ransomware situation with our system a couple of years ago. Don't think they did anything with our pics but they did flash pretty much all of them at me in a few seconds (I think using something similar to an archive bomb). The IRS did send us a letter and had us confirm our info because someone filed a return with our info. It was an automated system online that asked two questions and then said it would stop the other return from being processed or paid, so they got nothing. But that's a long, off topic tale.

I yanked all the drives from three boxes before they could pull the trigger but I don't think they even tried to encrypt them. I don't think they actually stole any pics either. Still doing forensics on those drives but I'm not a pro. I have some idea how they got in but doubt I'll ever get the whole thing put together.

Reactions: DanielFV
I've always taken pictures and filmed my wife, so filming us having mfm just seemed natural. In my class the other male is a friend of ours and i made a copy of the videos for him. We even went out and both split the cost of a gopro style camera.

Reactions: Dappa.don
We always take pics and videos of our playtime, but we also make sure the guys are okay with it. That's a prerequisite for playing with us. We promise, via email (in writing) not to post any pics or videos with their faces unblurred. We also edit out any tattoos that need to stay hidden. Filming the action is a huge part of the fun for us so we won't play with anyone who has a no-camera policy...
pumping a load on your eager face, or deep in your ass and seeing it memorialized is part of the fun