MILF ass up & ready?

R

Rich1

View attachment 12730 My wife's hot ass getting ready for fun. Let us know what you would like to do to her if you were there.
Wow that is a great ass. I want to pull those cheeks apart and give it a good rimming, pushing my tongue in deep. Then, I'd want to slide my stiff cock into her asshole and give her a good ass fucking. Mmmmm could she take that ?

sgeorge506

Male
Sep 21, 2016
Wow that is a great ass. I want to pull those cheeks apart and give it a good rimming, pushing my tongue in deep. Then, I'd want to slide my stiff cock into her asshole and give her a good ass fucking. Mmmmm could she take that ?
She definitely could take it all and ask for more!

R

Rich1

She definitely could take it all and ask for more!
mmmm more, then I would withdraw my cock from her ass and slide it in to her mouth so she could like it clean. Then, I would start to finger her asshole. 1-2 at first, then working more fingers into her ass until I am pushing my whole hand in there and giving her a good deep ass fisting. Would she like that ?

sgeorge506

Male
Sep 21, 2016
mmmm more, then I would withdraw my cock from her ass and slide it in to her mouth so she could like it clean. Then, I would start to finger her asshole. 1-2 at first, then working more fingers into her ass until I am pushing my whole hand in there and giving her a good deep ass fisting. Would she like that ?
that is a bit outside her comfort zone. She doesn't like her pussy being ignored.

R

Rich1

that is a bit outside her comfort zone. She doesn't like her pussy being ignored.
mmmm once licked clean, I would luv to slide my stiff cock into her pussy while fingering her asshole and fuck her really hard while pushing a finger up her asshole. mmmm that would be so hot.

Reactions: sgeorge506