Missionary position

The first time her big dick coworker went balls deep my ex holding her own legs back and broke out first rule No kissing by let’s go her legs grabs his head and brings him down and start making out with her legs wrapped around him. She only broke the kiss to cry out she was going to cum and to fuck her.

I knew when she went into the second orgasm a minute or two later she”s crying out “ you like this pussy,” he didn’t reply he seems to fuck her harder and she’s moaning out “ so you like this married pussy” ha slams balls deep and holds just grinding in to her “ they’re looking at each other, then he starts to pump and is now fucking her sto cry out she’d she’s cumming and he’s grunting “juiciest pussy I’ve ever had” my had her eyes closed and getting loud “ you can fuck this pussy anytime with this big dick” that did it he busted his second load into my wife.

I’m standing there as he came my dick erupted, didn’t even touch it. He’s nuzzled in my wife’s neck with his cock still buried in her my cock is twitching it’s last drops, “ right Papi, he can fuck you’re wife’s pussy anytime” then she added “as long as your there” .

My wife is not fat at all. After maybe 20 minutes of several positions I love to watch him on top, he'll be getting ready to cum, he's really going at it, she puts her legs straight down flat, he pumps like crazy, her whole body stiffens up and she cums hard, that instantly gets him off and it's DAMN exciting to watch.

I love to start a night with doggy since i"ll cum a lot easier but end it with missionary so things can get a little more interactive ^_^ I like that missionary can open up hands for groping or tongue and lips for kissing, and yes if it's good enough that my legs are thrown into the air or wrapped around him all the better :D

I really like to see my wife do missionary with her bf or lover. It is very hot for me how she wraps her legs around him, pulls him deep into her as she pushes her hips upwards, you can see how much she likes it and wants him deep inside her. I find that desire and intimacy very hott.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
I love to start a night with doggy since i"ll cum a lot easier but end it with missionary so things can get a little more interactive ^_^ I like that missionary can open up hands for groping or tongue and lips for kissing, and yes if it's good enough that my legs are thrown into the air or wrapped around him all the better :D
Blah,blah,blah!

This is just something I've experienced in my time as a bull, but whenever I'm fucking a wife in the missionary position if her legs either A) go completely up or B) wrap around my waist, that pussy is mine from that point on. Anytime I've fucked a wife and that has happened, she's only interested in being fucked by BBC and nothing else and she might even be in love with me. Legs up, wrapped around my waist, and her arms are holding me close while her pussy is gripping on my BBC. I would love to hear from the wives in this community and see if I'm right and hear their thoughts on the matter.
Black cuck here and this level of insight excites me. My lady's favorite positions with her bulls is on her knees - she loves hearing her cheeks clapping and the thought of other people nearby hearing gets her off even more.

However she also tells me that when there's a deep connection with a lover, missionary is best. Says she likes the eye contact and everything you have described in that post.