Missionary position

BlackBatmanBBC

Male
Verified
This is just something I've experienced in my time as a bull, but whenever I'm fucking a wife in the missionary position if her legs either A) go completely up or B) wrap around my waist, that pussy is mine from that point on. Anytime I've fucked a wife and that has happened, she's only interested in being fucked by BBC and nothing else and she might even be in love with me. Legs up, wrapped around my waist, and her arms are holding me close while her pussy is gripping on my BBC. I would love to hear from the wives in this community and see if I'm right and hear their thoughts on the matter.

This is just something I've experienced in my time as a bull, but whenever I'm fucking a wife in the missionary position if her legs either A) go completely up or B) wrap around my waist, that pussy is mine from that point on. Anytime I've fucked a wife and that has happened, she's only interested in being fucked by BBC and nothing else and she might even be in love with me. Legs up, wrapped around my waist, and her arms are holding me close while her pussy is gripping on my BBC. I would love to hear from the wives in this community and see if I'm right and hear their thoughts on the matter.
This is DEFINITELY what is on my mind at this point!! That, and MAYBE this is the time his sperm finds my egg, as I hiss this in his ear!!! I like to grab his ass and help him pump his sperm in to me too. And fuck up on his cock. I LOVE the explosive orgasms this gives me when I feel his hot sperm flooding my insides totally unprotected from a pregnancy!! And now I am WET and can't focus on work again..........J (the wife)

I generally prefer the bulls I sleep with to take me from behind. I don't really like the intimacy of being face to face with them. For the most part my husband is the only one that makes love to me in the missionary position. The rare exceptions are usually when I'm with a black man. It often goes exactly as you described on those occasions with me clutching them tightly with both my arms and legs as if I never want to let them go. Because I really don't. I love all the taboo surrounding interracial sex and and getting BBC is the biggest turn on for me.

It may be a little off topic but as long as I'm being honest I'd like to add that I had my first BBC when I was 21. It happened in an adult theater with about 30 people watching. I was so turned on and lost in the moment that I didn't even think about safe sex until he came in me. Because of that experience the the thought of baring a mixed race child grew to be my biggest fantasy over the years. I haven't been able to ask a black man to put on a condom ever since and most of the ones I've experienced have bred me.View attachment 1235118
All Husbands love what you said , ....

For the most part my husband is the only one that makes love to me in the missionary position.

Sure sex " feels " GOOD but that you can separate the LOVE from SEX is awesome..

Most men in this lifestyle still want something that is special to them as a couple, making love to your spouse should be intimate between both of you, sure you can have fun with others but love the one who your married to and keeping one thing ' very special ' got that one your married to really shows how much you still love that person.

We have that also , I like to make Love to her , rather than have sex , tho sex is fun too , but slow love making is my cup of tea ,
She can get sex on her own but we keep love-making between ourselves.

Yes, legs wrapped around with him close and tongue down my throat. Making sure he feels my moans with each thrust.

Attachments

• PXL_20220502_044223688~4.jpg
    PXL_20220502_044223688~4.jpg
    631.5 KB · Views: 156
I generally prefer the bulls I sleep with to take me from behind. I don't really like the intimacy of being face to face with them. For the most part my husband is the only one that makes love to me in the missionary position. The rare exceptions are usually when I'm with a black man. It often goes exactly as you described on those occasions with me clutching them tightly with both my arms and legs as if I never want to let them go. Because I really don't. I love all the taboo surrounding interracial sex and and getting BBC is the biggest turn on for me.

It may be a little off topic but as long as I'm being honest I'd like to add that I had my first BBC when I was 21. It happened in an adult theater with about 30 people watching. I was so turned on and lost in the moment that I didn't even think about safe sex until he came in me. Because of that experience the the thought of baring a mixed race child grew to be my biggest fantasy over the years. I haven't been able to ask a black man to put on a condom ever since and most of the ones I've experienced have bred me.View attachment 1235118
Beautiful woman