MMF Wives! Let’s see those that need more than one!

It was fun and Charles was very cool and flattering about it. Normally, if anybody asks me or my husband about this site we either deny any knowledge or say that the other one manages the account and I don't know anything about it. I'm glad he said something. I hide my identity here for obvious reasons. As I've said in other posts, I've been stalked a time or two by somebody who managed to figure out where I was going and showed up. That was disturbing. But, I have to get back to work and Mr Hw is doing captions at the moment, so, I will answer anything else later.

Mrs Hotwife
I am not trying to interfere in a conversation, but I do have a perspective. Mrs HW has been so willing to share her journey with us. I do not understand why anyone would betray that with stalking her or “outing” her in some way. Why? I would have NEVER posted about seeing her without her permission. She did give permission. I have purposely not named the airports or the exact locations where I saw them. With their permission, I would share that. My point is that respect matters.

It was really cool to see Mr and Mrs HW together. I view it as an amazing experience, they are a beautiful couple (sorry Mr HW but she is hotter, I can relate on that though).
I couldn’t agree more Charles!! I just don’t get it either. Why would anyone even want to cross the line to begin with?? It’s a simple matter of being respectful and ethical! For reference, I’m the lucky guy honored for being selected by MrsHW to receive a pair of her recently worn panties. She posted her intentions along with a few pictures on WWTP. When she contacted me before mailing them to me and told me everything, she explained to me what she was perfectly fine with me sharing. I always asked her beforehand if I had any questions and made sure I had her permission on what was only a couple of things. She never actually told me not to share about a few things, but I never considered sharing or even asking her about certain things! Out of complete and total respect, I didn’t even think about doing it. She told me her name and I told her mine, well I actually gave her my home address! Lol. I’ve never even thought anything about it whatsoever, well if I’m being completely honest, other than wishing, hoping and praying, she’ll just surprise me and show up at my door!! Lol! 🙏🙏🤞🤞I’ve never even thought about sharing her name, or any information about where the mail came from. Again just being honest, I don’t know if she actually gave me her real name or not, and I personally don’t care because as far as I’m concerned, it’s her real name, to me. 😊 But anyway getting back to what you were saying, I have nothing but the purest appreciation to, Mr and Mrs HW for all that they generously contribute for all of our pleasure!!