MMF Wives! Let’s see those that need more than one!

No doubt, I was fortunate to see her in person and she is every bit as hot as she is on here. Of all of the people in this country, cannot believe that I saw her in the airport and on the plane.
Too bad she couldn't have you join the Mile High Club pounding her sweet pussy or ass!!!! That would have made a great addition to her stories and your life!!!!

Reactions: Hwcouple702
It was fun and Charles was very cool and flattering about it. Normally, if anybody asks me or my husband about this site we either deny any knowledge or say that the other one manages the account and I don't know anything about it. I'm glad he said something. I hide my identity here for obvious reasons. As I've said in other posts, I've been stalked a time or two by somebody who managed to figure out where I was going and showed up. That was disturbing. But, I have to get back to work and Mr Hw is doing captions at the moment, so, I will answer anything else later.

Mrs Hotwife
I am not trying to interfere in a conversation, but I do have a perspective. Mrs HW has been so willing to share her journey with us. I do not understand why anyone would betray that with stalking her or “outing” her in some way. Why? I would have NEVER posted about seeing her without her permission. She did give permission. I have purposely not named the airports or the exact locations where I saw them. With their permission, I would share that. My point is that respect matters.

It was really cool to see Mr and Mrs HW together. I view it as an amazing experience, they are a beautiful couple (sorry Mr HW but she is hotter, I can relate on that though).

Last edited:
It was fun and Charles was very cool and flattering about it. Normally, if anybody asks me or my husband about this site we either deny any knowledge or say that the other one manages the account and I don't know anything about it. I'm glad he said something. I hide my identity here for obvious reasons. As I've said in other posts, I've been stalked a time or two by somebody who managed to figure out where I was going and showed up. That was disturbing. But, I have to get back to work and Mr Hw is doing captions at the moment, so, I will answer anything else later.

Mrs Hotwife

We have only been recognized one time and it was on a vacation trip to a place we had not ever been. The guy who recognized my wife found a picture on a swinger site we belong to and we ran into him in an Eckerd Drug Store one afternoon. Although we had not ever communicated with him before he was polite and ended up getting to have a lot of fun with my wife while we were in town.

Reactions: 4tmarquette

Attachments

• bbjdddjb.jpg
    bbjdddjb.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 82
  • File_005 (1).png
    File_005 (1).png
    887.4 KB · Views: 208
Although Sarah likes to play hooker, she also enjoys MMF threesomes especially when neither are her husband!

Love her sexy pictures, it is always hot to see a woman who is really into taking as much cock as she can. About ten years ago my wife had three men over, from a swinger site. I loved at one point, she had all three guys on the bed side by side and she was taking turns riding all three of them.