Most taboo fantasy?

RenartRoux

Couple
From
NY, US
May 29, 2020
New York, NY, USA
Interested in hearing others' kinkiest relationship fantasies. I'll go first...

My most taboo fantasy (and it's a long running one) has been having a long-term relationship with a cuckold couple in their 40s or 50s where the husband is allowed some helpful service roles like providing oral pleasure and massages between fuck sessions, being invited to rub and squeeze balls/nipples at key moments to help facilitate orgasms, and, when asked, helping to physically dominate the wife (holding her legs back or holding her down during penetration, guiding my cock into her, etc.).

Apart from just liking the idea of playing with a wildly kinky couple, I like the quasi-familial taboo dynamic of an older couple taking a younger man into their marital bed. In the context of such a relationship, I get wildly turned on by the idea of regularly visiting to pound the hell out of the wife while the husband takes pictures or otherwise helps out with kink play.

My most taboo fantasy (and it's a long running one) has been having a long-term relationship with a cuckold couple in their 40s or 50s where the husband is allowed some helpful service roles like providing oral pleasure and massages between fuck sessions, being invited to rub and squeeze balls/nipples at key moments to help facilitate orgasms, and, when asked, helping to physically dominate the wife (holding her legs back or holding her down during penetration, guiding my cock into her, etc.).

Apart from just liking the idea of playing with a wildly kinky couple, I like the quasi-familial taboo dynamic of an older couple taking a younger man into their marital bed. In the context of such a relationship, I get wildly turned on by the idea of regularly visiting to pound the hell out of the wife while the husband takes pictures or otherwise helps out with kink play.
That's standard behaviour amongst the brethren within. Nothing kinky about that.

My fantasy is to be in a relationship with older chubby man,he forces me to be a slutty obedient sissy allways dressed in miniskirts&stockings&high heels,i must convince his family that i,m the one who makes him happy,but they don,t know what perverted taboo he expect i,ll do for him but i,m so in love with him i,ll do whatever he wants from me

Attachments

• so shy but love to show everyone i,m a naughty tease.jpg
    so shy but love to show everyone i,m a naughty tease.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 391
  • slu in black.jpg
    slu in black.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 379
  • maidoutfit.jpg
    maidoutfit.jpg
    289.5 KB · Views: 429
My lovely fantasy is that I have an older guy who has me in his house. I sit on his lap dressed in little boys pants and vest. He has friends visiting and shows me off to them pulling my pants down and showing my hard cock to them. They are all invited to do what they like with me and I suck and kiss them. I already see a guy much older who takes me into his bed and gets me naked. I love it.

I have acted in the "servicing" role with my wife's lovers. Sucking on them getting them hard for her, cleaning them off when they have finished. Licking her ass while she rode another guy cock to enhance her orgasm and spread her pussy open so they could penetrate her. As far as kink or taboo for me, it would be licking a guys ass while he fucked my wife or licking him while she sucked him off.

My kinkiest is that my wife has a bf. She dresses me up like a girl, fully shaven, full make up and nails done. We are both naked with her lover. We are both in doggy style and he fucks us both but prefers coming in my ass. Then the three of us take a shower and after a while he is laying down in bed and we both suck his cock and when he cums we both share his cum and deep kiss with his cum in our mouth. My wife love the fantasy too but haven't found a guy. Her recent bf was very hot but very st8.

My kinkiest is that my wife has a bf. She dresses me up like a girl, fully shaven, full make up and nails done. We are both naked with her lover. We are both in doggy style and he fucks us both but prefers coming in my ass. Then the three of us take a shower and after a while he is laying down in bed and we both suck his cock and when he cums we both share his cum and deep kiss with his cum in our mouth. My wife love the fantasy too but haven't found a guy. Her recent bf was very hot but very st8.
I love that
I’d love do that with you guys sounds fantastic

• Love
Reactions: shymalea62

WOW, I wish J was agreeable to letting me be there when she is with her Lovers, but that ended a LONG time ago when she let me know I was not welcome as she needed to focus on them and not me...........but when we do talk about me being involved, it always revolves around a scenario like you describe exactly, including me guiding her Lover inside her totally bare and unprotected when she is in her most fertile time of the month, and then jerking her Lover off into her when he starts cumming.....effectively ME getting my wife pregnant by being the one that guided the cock in to her and then stroked his cum deep in her belly!!

CW

We fantasize intensely about living in a cul-de-sac where most of the married couples/families who live around us are kinky freaks who gradually reveal their true sexual nature to us as they get to know us and trust us. We discover that atleast a dozen of our neighbors are part of a kinky secret society that get up to all kinds of deviant activities with each other by proposing and exploring themes and scenarios members fantasize about having with each other.

I imagine after inviting neighbors over for a few backyard pool parties & cookouts, some of the husbands will have developed a crush on my wife after getting to see her hang out in a micro bikini and her flirty way of chatting them up. I'll become closer friends with those men and build up the right time to get them to admit they are into my wife and want her and secretly fantasize about her. I imagine we'd be hanging out alone on the patio, in the garage or around the kitchen bar and have a few beers in us by the time i'd lead them into the conversation in a way that makes them feel comfortable and safe sharing honest opinions about my wife and her body. I'd gently make it clear I don't mind and they should speak openly to me about what they want to do to my wife because I am one of those weird guys who enjoys hearing that stuff and because I can help him get what he wants.

From there, a whole lot happens while leading up to the point where we both become members of the sexy secret society that had been operating right under our noses the entire time we've lived in the neigborhood while we just assumed we were the sexual freaks who should be secretive.

I've thought this up so much for so long that a great amount of detail exists in the characters and settings at every point throughout the entire timeline of the story. It's pretty epic honestly but carefully designed so the pace of hot arousal doesn't fall off too soon or fail to satisfy. I see it as my idea of the optimum trajectory adult life can take for a married man who thinks like we do. A horny symphony for the wifesharer.

Sorry for ranting. I'm passionate about this one. 😅

We fantasize intensely about living in a cul-de-sac where most of the married couples/families who live around us are kinky freaks who gradually reveal their true sexual nature to us as they get to know us and trust us. We discover that atleast a dozen of our neighbors are part of a kinky secret society that get up to all kinds of deviant activities with each other by proposing and exploring themes and scenarios members fantasize about having with each other.

I imagine after inviting neighbors over for a few backyard pool parties & cookouts, some of the husbands will have developed a crush on my wife after getting to see her hang out in a micro bikini and her flirty way of chatting them up. I'll become closer friends with those men and build up the right time to get them to admit they are into my wife and want her and secretly fantasize about her. I imagine we'd be hanging out alone on the patio, in the garage or around the kitchen bar and have a few beers in us by the time i'd lead them into the conversation in a way that makes them feel comfortable and safe sharing honest opinions about my wife and her body. I'd gently make it clear I don't mind and they should speak openly to me about what they want to do to my wife because I am one of those weird guys who enjoys hearing that stuff and because I can help him get what he wants.

From there, a whole lot happens while leading up to the point where we both become members of the sexy secret society that had been operating right under our noses the entire time we've lived in the neigborhood while we just assumed we were the sexual freaks who should be secretive.

I've thought this up so much for so long that a great amount of detail exists in the characters and settings at every point throughout the entire timeline of the story. It's pretty epic honestly but carefully designed so the pace of hot arousal doesn't fall off too soon or fail to satisfy. I see it as my idea of the optimum trajectory adult life can take for a married man who thinks like we do. A horny symphony for the wifesharer.

Sorry for ranting. I'm passionate about this one. 😅
I ,m moving in next door to become your new neighbours :love:

Attachments

• outside.jpg
    outside.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 368
  • teasing&showing off.jpg
    teasing&showing off.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 324
One of my exciting fantasies is that my wife goes to a family for the weekend where everyone uses her. The boys, the father, the grandfather, the uncle and the neighbors! She would be naked all day, she exciting for men with her hands, mouth, erotic dance and would she go immediately if any man wanted to fuck her!

43255681.jpg26349332.jpgP1010868.JPGMy body2.jpgSpread_4.JPG