Most taboo fantasy?

Having a group of only married friends for a weekly guys poker night that lasts until the next morning. While the host's wife caters to the poker party in the sluttiest ways, all the other wives go out bar hopping as a HW girls night out looking for guys and other sluts to take back to a hotel for an orgy without the husbands present. Every week the host & hostess rotate as does the group in the girls night out...

Last edited:
One of my exciting fantasies is that my wife goes to a family for the weekend where everyone uses her. The boys, the father, the grandfather, the uncle and the neighbors! She would be naked all day, she exciting for men with her hands, mouth, erotic dance and would she go immediately if any man wanted to fuck her!

View attachment 1060920View attachment 1060923View attachment 1060924View attachment 1060926View attachment 1060927
Let her wear sexy clothes and high heels,everyone will have a hard cock allday

• Love
Reactions: naturalcucky
My fantasy is to be in a relationship with older chubby man,he forces me to be a slutty obedient sissy allways dressed in miniskirts&stockings&high heels,i must convince his family that i,m the one who makes him happy,but they don,t know what perverted taboo he expect i,ll do for him but i,m so in love with him i,ll do whatever he wants from me
Oh wow your so beautiful and sexy umm I love to find a lady like you here in AZ.

Having a group of only married friends for a weekly guys poker night that lasts until the next morning. While the host's wife caters to the poker party in the sluttiest ways, all the other wives go out bar hopping as a HW girls night or looking for guys and other sluts to take back to a hotel for an orgy without the husbands present. Every week the host & hostess rotate as does the group in the girls night out...
A friend of mine did exactly that. She and her bff would go to different cities on their vacation, having put an ad in the local Craig's List for a meet & greet before they left. She actually called me just as one orgy was ending to tell me how she sucked off 5 guys, while her friend was in the bed room getting her ass fucked by 3 different guys.

A friend of mine did exactly that. She and her bff would go to different cities on their vacation, having put an ad in the local Craig's List for a meet & greet before they left. She actually called me just as one orgy was ending to tell me how she sucked off 5 guys, while her friend was in the bed room getting her ass fucked by 3 different guys.
I like this

Several years since i put a kinky idea to my wife,

For her to be handcuffed to a tree in a public wood stood facing the tree, blindfolded and for a stranger to approach her, fondle her and wank over her as she stood fully dressed as he did so. she would not know this man nor be able to speak to him. Once he has cum down her jean clad ass he would simply walk way leaving her covered in his cum.

She agreed and later we did this perverted act twice or three times.

She has several times over the years asked if i was bi curious, no i am not, but in a way i would like her tie me to a tree, wearing suspenders and tight womens jeans (thats not unusual) my back to the tree, blindfolded for her to give me a BJ, she would unlock me, get me hard yet then i recieve the BJ from a man as she watches.

Several years since i put a kinky idea to my wife,

For her to be handcuffed to a tree in a public wood stood facing the tree, blindfolded and for a stranger to approach her, fondle her and wank over her as she stood fully dressed as he did so. she would not know this man nor be able to speak to him. Once he has cum down her jean clad ass he would simply walk way leaving her covered in his cum.

She agreed and later we did this perverted act twice or three times.

She has several times over the years asked if i was bi curious, no i am not, but in a way i would like her tie me to a tree, wearing suspenders and tight womens jeans (thats not unusual) my back to the tree, blindfolded for her to give me a BJ, she would unlock me, get me hard yet then i recieve the BJ from a man as she watches.
My ex wife and I got drunk with neighbors once. We swapped, and she had dude, he was so horny, she had him suck my cock. Young kid really. I enjoyed it. I also enjoyed her watching.

My MILF girl friend gets stoned with a bunch of the neighbor boys on a regular basis. I love it when they all come over and she sits in between them passing the joint around. Having seen this so much I have often fantasized about all of them gang banging her. I would love to watch them take advantage of her while she is good and stoned. I would l love to watch all of them take turns groping and sucking on her really nice tits and rubbing on her sexy ass.

I would like for them to eventually form a circle around her while she is down on her knees. I would like to see them all pull their cocks out of their shorts and point them toward her face. I would like to see them taking turns rubbing their cocks all over her face. I would like to see them slap their cocks across her face before she starts sucking each one of them off. It would be really hot to watch her suck each one off until they all explode on her face giving her a really nice bukkake style face covering. I would of course be taking pictures and video of all of the great action. Afterwards I want her to leave all of their cum on her face as she sits around talking to all of them.

Once they all recovered from round one I would love to watch them all take turns on her very nicely shaved pussy. She does not do anal so that would not really be an option. It would be hot though to see them try to work that in if she would some how allow it. I would like to see them all use her pussy real good until they all give her a second bukkake on her face. I would take even more pictures.

For the grand finale I would like to see them all follow her to the bathroom where she gets in the bathtub and they all take turns washing the cum off her face with a bunch of nice warm streams.

Lastly, before they all leave I would tell each one of them to make sure to bring a couple of their friends with them next time. I would also tell them same time, same place tomorrow.

My wildest fantasy is about how someone unknown came to me with a link to an online broadcast, and there I will see my wife who will be kneeling naked in some basement and naked men will be standing around! There are a lot of men, at least 200 people...

I want to watch how my beloved wife Vika will be fucked in all her holes and filled with sperm!TEM99bBKcUA.jpgINhDy7qmPVo.jpgKo1AyYhVoDo.jpg