Most taboo fantasy?

My fantasy is pretty extreme but is somewhat a combination of things that my wife and I have done but more extreme.

My wife had a long term Bull who had a huge cock that used to do things to her and make her feel things that I never could (which I loved)
One time when I was under her licking her pussy while he was fucking her doggy style her pulled out shoved his cock down my throat (we had never talk about me sucking cock). He just kept fucking her and then pulling out and fucking my throat. After that my wife would start telling me to suck his cock which I would. Soon it became my job to keep him entertained when she want to take a break from getting fucked.

We never talked about me being submissive I just automatically became submissive when they were together. She knew I would do whatever they told me to.
Like another time (without ever talking about it) I was going down on her and she told her Bull to fuck my ass so he did which was super hot!

After her Bull moved away we got into Dom/Sub BDSM with me being the sub. She would Paddle, spank, whip, slap even kick me - rough stuff.

My wife has slowed down and doesn't play like this anymore and I miss it.

ANYWAY my Fantasy is this.

I want to be completely submissive to a couple or even just a male. I want to be Physically and mentally dominated and to be used to their pleasure.
I want to be forced to lick pussy, rim asses and suck cock or cocks until I am gagging, choking drooling.
I want be spanked, whipped slapped until I can't take it anymore.

I know that this is really extreme hopefully not to extreme for here and I would only want to to this for a day or so.

Don't know if this thread is still active, but a lot of my fantasies involved my wife being used really really roughly in front of me, and telling me how much better it feels than with me
agreed! and it did happen recently, albeit, me not present! I have listened in and to be honest, its not for the faint of heart. you do wonder if she is in pain and actually being sexually tortured. The sounds and faces of pain and sexual pleasure are very similar. You are tempted to pull the breaker on the roller coaster ride. but you risk ruining the best moments of her Summer!

agreed! and it did happen recently, albeit, me not present! I have listened in and to be honest, its not for the faint of heart. you do wonder if she is in pain and actually being sexually tortured. The sounds and faces of pain and sexual pleasure are very similar. You are tempted to pull the breaker on the roller coaster ride. but you risk ruining the best moments of her Summer!
You'll have to record it next time. 💃

For us, it's no longer a fantasy. Several months ago, circumstances led to an unexpected situation, a new 'boyfriend' in our lives, Paul. He had just turned eighteen when I met him - long story short, I seduced him, and led him down the path of fucking my wife KK. He's very comfortably bisexual, has almost no inhibitions, and is quite the exhibitionist.

He loves fucking my wife while I watch. He also has friends, who equally enjoy KK's pleasures. We've introduced Paul to many of our kinks. He's living with us on a part-time basis, which has been an amazing experience. Paul enjoys being dominated, and he's flexible enough to switch when the opportunity arises.

My fantasy is pretty extreme but is somewhat a combination of things that my wife and I have done but more extreme.

My wife had a long term Bull who had a huge cock that used to do things to her and make her feel things that I never could (which I loved)
One time when I was under her licking her pussy while he was fucking her doggy style her pulled out shoved his cock down my throat (we had never talk about me sucking cock). He just kept fucking her and then pulling out and fucking my throat. After that my wife would start telling me to suck his cock which I would. Soon it became my job to keep him entertained when she want to take a break from getting fucked.

We never talked about me being submissive I just automatically became submissive when they were together. She knew I would do whatever they told me to.
Like another time (without ever talking about it) I was going down on her and she told her Bull to fuck my ass so he did which was super hot!

After her Bull moved away we got into Dom/Sub BDSM with me being the sub. She would Paddle, spank, whip, slap even kick me - rough stuff.

My wife has slowed down and doesn't play like this anymore and I miss it.

ANYWAY my Fantasy is this.

I want to be completely submissive to a couple or even just a male. I want to be Physically and mentally dominated and to be used to their pleasure.
I want to be forced to lick pussy, rim asses and suck cock or cocks until I am gagging, choking drooling.
I want be spanked, whipped slapped until I can't take it anymore.

I know that this is really extreme hopefully not to extreme for here and I would only want to to this for a day or so.
Extreme or not,it's hot as hell. Go for it.