Most taboo fantasy?

I fucked my friends wife in front of him and my cuckoldress in our front room after a drinking session, being a cuck yet turned on by her small firm breasts and jeans and my cuckoldress watched the start and then when to bed, then i became locked permanently.
Wow! Obviously your Wife believes in "don't get angry, get even!" She showed you who is boss! Was your last fuck worth it?

We fantasize intensely about living in a cul-de-sac where most of the married couples/families who live around us are kinky freaks who gradually reveal their true sexual nature to us as they get to know us and trust us. We discover that atleast a dozen of our neighbors are part of a kinky secret society that get up to all kinds of deviant activities with each other by proposing and exploring themes and scenarios members fantasize about having with each other.

I imagine after inviting neighbors over for a few backyard pool parties & cookouts, some of the husbands will have developed a crush on my wife after getting to see her hang out in a micro bikini and her flirty way of chatting them up. I'll become closer friends with those men and build up the right time to get them to admit they are into my wife and want her and secretly fantasize about her. I imagine we'd be hanging out alone on the patio, in the garage or around the kitchen bar and have a few beers in us by the time i'd lead them into the conversation in a way that makes them feel comfortable and safe sharing honest opinions about my wife and her body. I'd gently make it clear I don't mind and they should speak openly to me about what they want to do to my wife because I am one of those weird guys who enjoys hearing that stuff and because I can help him get what he wants.

From there, a whole lot happens while leading up to the point where we both become members of the sexy secret society that had been operating right under our noses the entire time we've lived in the neigborhood while we just assumed we were the sexual freaks who should be secretive.

I've thought this up so much for so long that a great amount of detail exists in the characters and settings at every point throughout the entire timeline of the story. It's pretty epic honestly but carefully designed so the pace of hot arousal doesn't fall off too soon or fail to satisfy. I see it as my idea of the optimum trajectory adult life can take for a married man who thinks like we do. A horny symphony for the wifesharer.

Sorry for ranting. I'm passionate about this one. 😅
That's a very sexy fantasy! Thanks for sharing.

Thank you,i do my best to look sexy,that,s why i,m dressed everyday like this(see pics),but to get a nice compliment like yours is nice,so let,s say that i was somehow close to you(as your date,daughter,gurlfriend etc)you wouldn,t mind i was dressed sexy for everyone to see,in the past some dates started to get mad because i received to much attention dressed like that(after they asked me to be sexy,jealous men are grrrrrrrrr)

Attachments

• pink sissiepanties&pink wedges.mp4
    25.6 MB
  • legs to tease.jpg
    legs to tease.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 60
  • 7e7f24f7-3a67-4887-a4a4-c3f71769e999.jpg
    7e7f24f7-3a67-4887-a4a4-c3f71769e999.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 42
  • e54f67a4-08a6-49e3-a0da-58c082c5fded.jpg
    e54f67a4-08a6-49e3-a0da-58c082c5fded.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 37
  • legs2.jpg
    legs2.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 48
That would be so incredibly awesome and fun! Wouldn't it? Think of the games we could play.
o yes,you got me a bit embarrassed because i started to think immidiately about naughty roleplaygames we would play with women in control,doing kinky stuff i don,t tell here because i don,t want to get banned but that are my fetishfav,lingerie&high heels,femdom,slutwifes teasing &controlling their husbands,what are yours?

Attachments

• upskirt.jpeg
    upskirt.jpeg
    152.3 KB · Views: 74
  • 4_5873091765501691534.mp4
    6.5 MB
One of my exciting fantasies is that my wife goes to a family for the weekend where everyone uses her. The boys, the father, the grandfather, the uncle and the neighbors! She would be naked all day, she exciting for men with her hands, mouth, erotic dance and would she go immediately if any man wanted to fuck her!

View attachment 1060920View attachment 1060923View attachment 1060924View attachment 1060926View attachment 1060927
I like it when she tease&shows off&flirt with family wearing lingerie&high heels

Attachments

• public.JPG
    public.JPG
    354.7 KB · Views: 76
  • 3283034619_afb75dde74_b.jpg
    3283034619_afb75dde74_b.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 80
hi i am married and bi my husband is not we do a lot of same room sex with others exhibitionism safe kinky we at times swap same room and belong to private key club in nyc at times they will have a sex show most times its a member that does it i watched a kinky one last month with my husband a women that was married let other men have sex with her and cum on her i was never with a group of me and its a fantasy i have even talk it over with my husband and trying to have it happen

Attachments

• 20170519_170611.jpg
    20170519_170611.jpg
    280.7 KB · Views: 47
  • 20170520_182312 (1).jpg
    20170520_182312 (1).jpg
    372.3 KB · Views: 34
  • PXL_20230228_171933560.jpg
    PXL_20230228_171933560.jpg
    701 KB · Views: 33
  • 20231014_204844 - Copy.jpg
    20231014_204844 - Copy.jpg
    624.4 KB · Views: 41
  • 20170521_162025.jpg
    20170521_162025.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 57
My taboo fantasies are...
To bend over in front of my wife's raging bull, to feel what my wife feels. The bull thrusting his dick into my wife and me alternately
Dressing up as a crossdresser and getting fucked wildly with my wife in a gang bang party with at least 10 bulls
My wife, as a single woman, sailing on a yacht for a week with men between the ages of 18-25 or attending a bachelorette party. The possibilities are endless...

Currently living it as I type this from work, there's a man in our house using my wife as his cock slave.

He's fucked all 3 and bred 2 of her holes today and will be continuing to use her until around 530pm.

I'll join in after work and have some sloppy seconds.

He has complete and total free use of her including whipping her when she needs correction.

She's never been happier.

Currently living it as I type this from work, there's a man in our house using my wife as his cock slave.

He's fucked all 3 and bred 2 of her holes today and will be continuing to use her until around 530pm.

I'll join in after work and have some sloppy seconds.

He has complete and total free use of her including whipping her when she needs correction.

She's never been happier.
You should take care of your wife and make her happy, how does it make you feel to know another man has to do it?

Interested in hearing others' kinkiest relationship fantasies. I'll go first...

My most taboo fantasy (and it's a long running one) has been having a long-term relationship with a cuckold couple in their 40s or 50s where the husband is allowed some helpful service roles like providing oral pleasure and massages between fuck sessions, being invited to rub and squeeze balls/nipples at key moments to help facilitate orgasms, and, when asked, helping to physically dominate the wife (holding her legs back or holding her down during penetration, guiding my cock into her, etc.).

Apart from just liking the idea of playing with a wildly kinky couple, I like the quasi-familial taboo dynamic of an older couple taking a younger man into their marital bed. In the context of such a relationship, I get wildly turned on by the idea of regularly visiting to pound the hell out of the wife while the husband takes pictures or otherwise helps out with kink play.
Seriously that's like a normal tuesday afternoon in the world of cuckolding. This isn't that taboo at all. Well ok in the vanilla world I guess. But maybe hopefully, not anymore.

Reactions: nicebiguy