Most taboo fantasy?

I think we need to have a conversation about the difference between normal cuckolding (which includes and should using the husband and having him service the Bull), kinky stuff (like BDSM, breed fantasy play), taboo stuff like (like breeding), and well illegal shit... which if you need example just don't be in the lifestyle. I guess I'm just shocked in that one person here said there taboo fantasy was "gay stuff". Gay stuff happens in the vanilla world. Hell it's on prime time TV. It's like how people show interracial sex and think that's taboo. It's not 1950 anymore.

I would say what's still taboo is the hotwife/mom and cuck/dad being open to their family and friends about having a Bull in their life. I've been in this lifestyle since I was 16 and I guess at a point it just feels kind of insulting that after years of being highly intimate with some couples they still act no one can ever know me. Now I have had couples where they invited me over for family gatherings/pool parties, soccer games and such. And guess what everything worked out, no one freaked out. I mean yeah other married couples wonder why this very fit single guy is such good friends with the couple, and maybe they suspect and tbh if they asked some of the couples woudl just tell them what the deal is. There is nothing shameful about wanting your wife to get fucked really well.

But as a taboo fantasy, even though I've had couples that were fairly open, I do crave to be more open. Openly taking the wife out on a date, dressed all sexy kissing hubby and everyone else good by. Dropping her off later, holding her heals, her hair all a mess, make up ruined, smelling like cock, balls and cum.

I have one couple that invites me over always at like 1am after everyone else is asleep. II know we wake everyone up, and they think it's dad railing mom lol

MFM with my wife, but the 3rd is a very feminine and pretty transwoman. We dp and spitroast my wife, and she fucks me while I fuck and am blown my wife, and my wife and I double blow her to completion. Multiple cum shots would be had and it would have to be a weekend of utter debauchery.
Hot! I've wanted to fuck a wife and her cuck in the ass at the same time. Both of their asses up in the air ready to take all of my cock deep inside them

I'm turned on by the idea of slowly introducing a mom/dads cuck activities around the house. Suggestive talk, getting very vocal in the bedroom, having them wearing more revealing clothing. Crack the door some night when I have both of their asses side by side in the air on the bed.

View attachment VID_20240421_080856.mp4
One of my exciting fantasies is that my wife goes to a family for the weekend where everyone uses her. The boys, the father, the grandfather, the uncle and the neighbors! She would be naked all day, she exciting for men with her hands, mouth, erotic dance and would she go immediately if any man wanted to fuck her!

View attachment 1060920View attachment 1060923View attachment 1060924View attachment 1060926View attachment 1060927
and I have done it, your wife's so sexy, if she starts to wear reveling clothes, she will be fucking them all

• Love
Reactions: naturalcucky