Mr. Hankey's Toys Nick Capra original dildo

SO....we finally got the Nick Capra from Mr. Hankey's Toys...original size. Wow this is one nice addition to the family. My wife named hers "Jordan" and is in love with his girth. It feels very lifelike and is plenty hard enough to not be floppy as some larger toys are. We use it as a strapon setup, with me going after her "bull". I love it and she is in heaven. Most definitely recommend if anyone is looking to upgrade. Oh...it does not come standard with the vaculock hole or plug, so order with caution. I ordered the hole to be cut, but assumed the plug came with it...nope. Ordered a Doc Johnson plug for like $30 with shipping.

Reactions: Wife4BBC1
We have the rent man and looking to get Nick to add one with some more girth. I got the rent man in 75% softness. She uses it on her sex machine and it seems to be a lil to soft. Going to get Nick in med firm. Is that the softness you got yours in?

Reactions: Dlh247
We have the rent man and looking to get Nick to add one with some more girth. I got the rent man in 75% softness. She uses it on her sex machine and it seems to be a lil to soft. Going to get Nick in med firm. Is that the softness you got yours in?
Ya we have the med firm and it's perfect for what you're looking to use it for. I almost got the 75% soft and glad I didn't. She will love the girth of Nick!!

Reactions: Wife4BBC1