Mr. Hankey's BBC "Clyde" review

I just want to give a quick update on the Mr. Hankey's Toys "Clyde" original size, bbc of course. I recently bought this amazing toy for my wife off the Mr. Hankey website for around $135 plus shipping. I was in the market for a slightly shorter, yet thick, alternative for the Nick Capra we use regularly. I waited in anticipation for about a week, they are supposed to be made to order. It arrived and I immediately ripped into it. This guy is thick!!! He's not bad on the length, about 5" insertable, almost 8" overall. Thickness wise, he is a true coke can size cock coming in at 8" at the base. So I set up a nice massage scenario where she was blindfolded and nude. Usually I play her lover with the other toy, but did a switch a roo on her and told her that her regular wasn't available. I guided her hand to the cock and she gasped at his girth. She said "no way that's gonna fit" but was soaking wet already. I went about her massage and rubbed Clyde along her body as I did it. She finally said to just "fuck her already". She was dripping at this point. I lubed him up and slowly inched inside her. She gasped when I got to the base and said to go slow. I always allow her to control the depth with strap-on toys. Before long she was cumming hard on his bbc and drove herself back hard against him....all the way!! She was screaming "It's not too big" and how great he filled her up. She had multiple orgasms and of course I got to go after her "bull". My god did he stretch her out and her pussy felt amazing!!! She has since requested Clyde several more times and is in bliss with him. Do yourself a favor guys and gals, if you like thickness and stretching, check this guy out. I got the Med Firm Black original size. Great buy and great feel to it.

Attachments

• clyde.jpg
    clyde.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 12
Love seeing my wife taking a big toy that I’ve brought her. We’ve got similar width but longer that she hasn’t taken all the way yet, only about 4 inches. It’s so thick!!! She can take a big girth 7incher easily without lube but this ‘king cock ‘ dildo is a beamoth compared.

She can take :

but not this :

Last edited:
Love seeing my wife taking a big toy that I’ve brought her. We’ve got similar width but longer that she hasn’t taken all the way yet, only about 4 inches. It’s so thick!!! She can take a big girth 7incher easily without lube but this ‘king cock ‘ dildo is a beamoth compared.

She can take :

but not this :
Man this Clyde is thick!! like a soda can thick but my wife will take this like a champ....so sexy.

Man this Clyde is thick!! like a soda can thick but my wife will take this like a champ....so sexy.
That’s similar to what I’m trying out. She just groaned as I got the head in and then I told her ‘is this is the biggest thing you’ve had in your cunt’ to which she answered yes.tbh this thing is thing a forearm not like a cock, I’m sure the world record cock isn’t a fat as this fucking thing. It’s like a coke can in width.

Reactions: highwayman420