Gf sucked my friend at a party

Gf came home and got into bed, we had been to a party and I'd left early, she admitted that once I left things turned and conversation got onto sex , she jokingly said she loved giving blow job's and one of the men stood up and said well suck this, she actually got on her knees in front of 4 men and sucked his dick, one of the other men pulled her top down and groped her tits, while the others watched, he moaned fairly quickly and he warned her he was about to cum!

She quickly stopped, got dressed and took him outside alone, she admitted she carried on outside and sucked his cock to completion, this was her first time at cheating and once she found out I was ok with it we had amazing sex after!

Years ago I was at a small party, we all worked together at Kmart. We were all 19 to about 25.
I was chatting with a girl, I knew she had a boyfriend, I knew him. 2 beers in, I had to go p.ee. I come back, we continue our conversation, she hit the girls room. She comes back, suggests we go sit down...in a bedroom. I was like WTF ? We get on the bed, she starts making out with me. She says she won't fuck me but she will give me some head. Long make out session, a nice blow job, she swallowed. We go back downstairs, her boyfriend shows up. I was scared. She goes over to him, a big hug and a long tongue kiss. Was about 15 minutes after she finished with me. She told me not to tell him...duh...

Gf came home and got into bed, we had been to a party and I'd left early, she admitted that once I left things turned and conversation got onto sex , she jokingly said she loved giving blow job's and one of the men stood up and said well suck this, she actually got on her knees in front of 4 men and sucked his dick, one of the other men pulled her top down and groped her tits, while the others watched, he moaned fairly quickly and he warned her he was about to cum!

She quickly stopped, got dressed and took him outside alone, she admitted she carried on outside and sucked his cock to completion, this was her first time at cheating and once she found out I was ok with it we had amazing sex after!
i wonder if she was the only woman at the party.

guess we'll never find out because the OP only lasted a few minutes.