Muslim wife

You must remember, children adopt the philosophy of their parents and that for years. If they are brought up religiously, if the parents encourage this, then religion also becomes the subject of the philosophy of life. So, the relationship between husband and wife, as well as how a marriage is conducted, is instilled in the child over many years. In addition, emancipation is demanded worldwide by the media.

Women are not simply servants of their boyfriend or husband. This makes everything very difficult and not to say prevents a lot.

Does anyone here have a Muslim wife and has experience in sharing her? Please suggest or advice on how you did it.
i had in my life more then 100 women , and by accident i become bull before i diddnt know , women are not same like man , she need to feel save , secure and a bit feeling to have sex and of course aside from save and feeling she have to match with man to have some sort of chemistry ,other vice she will not fuck him

You must remember, children adopt the philosophy of their parents and that for years. If they are brought up religiously, if the parents encourage this, then religion also becomes the subject of the philosophy of life. So, the relationship between husband and wife, as well as how a marriage is conducted, is instilled in the child over many years. In addition, emancipation is demanded worldwide by the media.

Women are not simply servants of their boyfriend or husband. This makes everything very difficult and not to say prevents a lot.
In RP they are.

Reactions: harrysicario