My 30 yr petty brunette wife Tanya

Be easier for you to be in a bar and chat to Hakim after a few drinks (you can even order a soft drink when he thinks it's alcohol) and then steer the conversation to your wife and compliment her. If he then in turn does the same, then ease into the conversation on the fact that you think it is hot that he thinks she is hot. Depending on his reaction at this point, then 'pretend' that you've had a few too much and then drop the comment that you'd like to see her with another guy. Don't necessarily bring up the fact about seeing her fuck someone, just say 'with someone else'. It's a good way of saying there was a misunderstanding if it gos South.

I did this with a workmate to gauge his interest in him chasing up my wife. It got to the point that I'd always let him know when we had fucked and he'd be like, wow! your wife likes it a lot. It then progressed to me showing him photos that I had taken of her one night in bed (after a night out drinking with friends) whilst we were having sex. Showed him the photos on my digital camera and he loved them. Sure he went off to the toilets for a wank :).

They never ever hooked up as far as I know but she knows that he had seen the photos of her and she said as long as it was only ever him.

Sharing a photo here so you can see what she looks like. It's from a few years ago but she's still sexy as fuck and has an open mind.

Attachments

• Nurse1.jpg
    Nurse1.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 124
Be easier for you to be in a bar and chat to Hakim after a few drinks (you can even order a soft drink when he thinks it's alcohol) and then steer the conversation to your wife and compliment her. If he then in turn does the same, then ease into the conversation on the fact that you think it is hot that he thinks she is hot. Depending on his reaction at this point, then 'pretend' that you've had a few too much and then drop the comment that you'd like to see her with another guy. Don't necessarily bring up the fact about seeing her fuck someone, just say 'with someone else'. It's a good way of saying there was a misunderstanding if it gos South.

I did this with a workmate to gauge his interest in him chasing up my wife. It got to the point that I'd always let him know when we had fucked and he'd be like, wow! your wife likes it a lot. It then progressed to me showing him photos that I had taken of her one night in bed (after a night out drinking with friends) whilst we were having sex. Showed him the photos on my digital camera and he loved them. Sure he went off to the toilets for a wank :).

They never ever hooked up as far as I know but she knows that he had seen the photos of her and she said as long as it was only ever him.

Sharing a photo here so you can see what she looks like. It's from a few years ago but she's still sexy as fuck and has an open mind.
Love it

Hmmm, apparently either of 2 things happened here:
1- it was all bullshit all along
OR
2- He's still trying to get over the load she dumped into his mouth.

Update on those who are following or have reached out to me privately

I have met Hakkim thrice now. He is pretty chilled and fun guy with good humor. He lives alone and was divorced last year with no kids. He is huge, muscular and has a dominating personal with his deep voice In the third meeting I casually brought Tanya in the discussion and asked me if she bothered him as she is generally very picky. His response was that she was anything but that but was very chatty instead. He said they chatted for whole 2.5 hours she was there with him. Later (much later) I asked him if he ever had sex with any of his clients. He said once but he generally keeps a line between personal and professional things

He has been once to our place but that was very short and pretty casual. Next step is to get him for dinner. My invitation to him is out

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
Picking back this thread and there was some good progress after months of none

Recently I have started bringing a role play involving a black guy during our sex and love to see how excited she got. After a few weeks of it, last night I said

“Imagine a huge black guy Hakeem on top of you and asking where should he cum”

She said “inside me”

I asked her to say the full sentence and she said “Hakeem, cum inside me”

She then came :)

We haven’t chatted this morning but I will chat with her soon

Last edited: