My 30 yr petty brunette wife Tanya

Do you think you will encourage your wife to go back sooner? Maybe even mention how deep his voice is. Will be great when she goes back.
Unfortunately, you do not regularly go to hair stylist so it’s unlikely for her to go back any time soon.

Last edited:
He finally called me and gave me a referral. He said he can vouch for the guy who runs that salon. I thanked him for the favor and told him that I owe him a beer for his help

Reactions: Leepee43
For those who are paying attention here

I had a few more text exchanges with Hakkim and he has invited me at 5pm today to pick a sample hair product. I consider this as a big progress as I can build a connection with him

Reactions: Goodlife2023
45 min at his place, great chat. He is a very nice guy. We decided to catch up for a drink in a local bar on Friday

I ma not telling Tanya as yet but I am very pleased with the progress. More details to follow based on the interest here

45 min at his place, great chat. He is a very nice guy. We decided to catch up for a drink in a local bar on Friday

I ma not telling Tanya as yet but I am very pleased with the progress. More details to follow based on the interest here
Did you talk about Tanya with him? Mention how sexy she is?

He already knows that she is sexy, he spent 3 hrs with her. We casually chatted about her, I told her she is very picky and he said he can sensed that during her hair styling and we both laughed

A lot of casual chat about his life, sports, etc.

Don't push too hard. Its gotta be natural. See if there's a spark between them. Make sure she knows its ok by you if she's attracted to him.
He already knows she is and its ok with you.
When everyone is comfortable, make up a good reason to leave them alone for a bit.
Good luck!

Reactions: MKerr
Way to go! Give this guy a chance, he knows
that pussy is available.
You cud run out of wine and have leave them to go get more...take your time.

Let us know how it goes when u get a chance.

Ur gonna know if somethings up between them right away. The looks, body language & chat...