My 30 yr petty brunette wife Tanya

MKerr

Male
I am Mark, a 33 yr married normal white guy. My wife Tanya is a 30yo pretty brunette with perfect body (34c) with killer legs and smile. She knows her assets very well and love to show off her beautiful toned tanned legs. I work in a private accounting firm and she works at a local women clothing boutique shop

She loves to take a good care of herself and I feel proud about it. However. I also know that she has been used to having much bigger and stronger man alongside her and in her bed, her last bf before our marriage was a 6’4, muscular mixed race guy from Atlanta. I have seen her old msgs where she praised his skin color and his no bullshit attitude. I am very different

Tanya has been using a hair stylist in the downtown for many years now. I know that because I have dropped her many times and have also spent time around local bar while she was getting her curls, colors, layers, etc. done. However, something changed this time. She told me that one of her friends recommended a different stylist who has just started a local business recently and she will be going there last Saturday between 3-6pm. No big deal and as I was working, I didn’t pay much attention. She looked amazing when she left, in a blue polka dot dress, few inches below her knees and was tightly wrapped around her rounded ass and she looked even better when she came back in her new hair style and layers of color. Admittedly, she was a bit over dressed for salon but she loves to be dressed when she steps out so wasn’t surprised at all. A couple of days later I came across a message in her email with the name of hair stylist which was “Hakeem” and the name of the business, Dont know why but I always thought the hair stylist will be a woman as that has always been the case in the past. Anyway, intrigued, I searched on him, he was a light chocolate colored black guy, strong, 6’4-6’5. He started his business in the basement of his house about 8 months ago and had many positive ratings from customers who all were women. She also posted a rating which I will share

Immediately seeing his picture, the fact that he has his business in his basement and my pretty wife spent 3 hours there with a strong, muscular black guy, really turned me on. I am almost sure nothing happened between them but my mind went wayward and imagining what if anything happened? If nothing, Tanya was with him likely alone (I will share why I know she was alone), which is close to my biggest fantasy of she having sex with a strong guy. I haven’t got that hard so easily in the past

I do not have any clue what I will do next (if anything) but it’s a big turn on for me

Here are some excerpts of review she posted for him

“Hakeem is very attentive, he patiently listens to you, and take care of your asks. He also gives nice suggestions, which are very informative. He is never in hurry, in fact he always blocks time in 3 hours with clients even if the work is done sooner. This allows him to not rush with any of his clients. He also provides robes so you do not need to have worry about color spilling on your dress. His place is also very welcoming, always neat and clean”

I am Mark, a 33 yr married normal white guy. My wife Tanya is a 30yo pretty brunette with perfect body (34c) with killer legs and smile. She knows her assets very well and love to show off her beautiful toned tanned legs. I work in a private accounting firm and she works at a local women clothing boutique shop

She loves to take a good care of herself and I feel proud about it. However. I also know that she has been used to having much bigger and stronger man alongside her and in her bed, her last bf before our marriage was a 6’4, muscular mixed race guy from Atlanta. I have seen her old msgs where she praised his skin color and his no bullshit attitude. I am very different

Tanya has been using a hair stylist in the downtown for many years now. I know that because I have dropped her many times and have also spent time around local bar while she was getting her curls, colors, layers, etc. done. However, something changed this time. She told me that one of her friends recommended a different stylist who has just started a local business recently and she will be going there last Saturday between 3-6pm. No big deal and as I was working, I didn’t pay much attention. She looked amazing when she left, in a blue polka dot dress, few inches below her knees and was tightly wrapped around her rounded ass and she looked even better when she came back in her new hair style and layers of color. Admittedly, she was a bit over dressed for salon but she loves to be dressed when she steps out so wasn’t surprised at all. A couple of days later I came across a message in her email with the name of hair stylist which was “Hakeem” and the name of the business, Dont know why but I always thought the hair stylist will be a woman as that has always been the case in the past. Anyway, intrigued, I searched on him, he was a light chocolate colored black guy, strong, 6’4-6’5. He started his business in the basement of his house about 8 months ago and had many positive ratings from customers who all were women. She also posted a rating which I will share

Immediately seeing his picture, the fact that he has his business in his basement and my pretty wife spent 3 hours there with a strong, muscular black guy, really turned me on. I am almost sure nothing happened between them but my mind went wayward and imagining what if anything happened? If nothing, Tanya was with him likely alone (I will share why I know she was alone), which is close to my biggest fantasy of she having sex with a strong guy. I haven’t got that hard so easily in the past

I do not have any clue what I will do next (if anything) but it’s a big turn on for me
Sounds like you’re in a exciting place right now! Encouraging her to go back might be a next step!

Reactions: Johnfun

Jesus, thats a lot of writing and nothing even suspect happened. U shud write a fuckin novel..

Reactions: Cuckold husband
May be it is different for you guys but it’s a big turn on for me even in imagining that Tanya stayed 3 hours with him in his basement alone. This has never happened. Since he is the only person who owns the place and does the job, I am confident there wasn’t anyone else the whole time

May be it is different for you guys but it’s a big turn on for me even in imagining that Tanya stayed 3 hours with him in his basement alone. This has never happened. Since he is the only person who owns the place and does the job, I am confident there wasn’t anyone else the whole time
Tell her everything

Fantasizing about what she might have done, and what she might do next time, can be very fun, too.

Reactions: MKerr
I casually brought the conversation about him

How was the new salon?

Tanya: Really nice and much better than the one before

How?

She: It’s a local business not a retail store so the stylist paid so much more attention and listened to what I wanted

Nice, glad you liked her

She: Liked him

Oh ok. What was his name

She: Hakim I think, not sure

Does he have a shop

She: No, it’s in his basement.

Oh, very nice. Give me his number. I will check if he does men’s haircut as well

She: Sure (and she shared his contact)

I casually brought the conversation about him

How was the new salon?

Tanya: Really nice and much better than the one before

How?

She: It’s a local business not a retail store so the stylist paid so much more attention and listened to what I wanted

Nice, glad you liked her

She: Liked him

Oh ok. What was his name

She: Hakim I think, not sure

Does he have a shop

She: No, it’s in his basement.

Oh, very nice. Give me his number. I will check if he does men’s haircut as well

She: Sure (and she shared his contact)
Why not go get a haircut and let him know you’d be ok if he tried something with her.

I called him yesterday and left him a voice mail. He called me back today and I heard his deep voice. I told him that I got his details from my wife Tanya who has a lot of praise for him. He said that he remembers her and it was a pleasure having her as a customer. I asked him if he does men’s haircut and he said he doesn’t but he will send me a few referrals. He will call or text me later today

I called him yesterday and left him a voice mail. He called me back today and I heard his deep voice. I told him that I got his details from my wife Tanya who has a lot of praise for him. He said that he remembers her and it was a pleasure having her as a customer. I asked him if he does men’s haircut and he said he doesn’t but he will send me a few referrals. He will call or text me later today
Do you think you will encourage your wife to go back sooner? Maybe even mention how deep his voice is. Will be great when she goes back.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku