My Asian wife...trying to convince her

Mar 14, 2017
USA
What do you think of my lovely Asian wife? I think she's incredibly sexy and is completely oblivious to the second glances she gets when we go out. She knows I've wanted to share her with other men for YEARS but hasn't come around so far.

For those who've successfully brought your wives around---especially very traditional Asian ones---please share your secrets!

Attachments

creamywife

Mar 22, 2016
What do you think of my lovely Asian wife? I think she's incredibly sexy and is completely oblivious to the second glances she gets when we go out. She knows I've wanted to share her with other men for YEARS but hasn't come around so far.

For those who've successfully brought your wives around---especially very traditional Asian ones---please share your secrets!
I did even through she hasn't actually experienced it yet but she agreed to try another cock,at one point she was willing to go out dinner with my business partner from out of town to check him out and if things went well she agreed to go back to his hotel with 3 of us to spend a night and of cause she is totally aware that will included fuck both of us for the night.

Mar 14, 2017
USA
Apart from pillow talk, she doesn't seem the least bit interested, really. I know I'm living the dream of those who only wished their wives were as faithful (to a fault) as mine. She admitted it depended on the person, circumstances and spontaneity, but that's like saying "I promise to buy you a Ferrari once we win the lotto". Still, I'll take even a minuscule chance over none at all.

Here's another of her--I fantasize it's one she sent.

Attachments

Dec 8, 2018

We are retired from the life, but I can tell you once I changed my approach the hell no, changed into a OK. We had 13 MFM over the years and each one was the last one, but she always came back for more. Contact me. I have alot I can share. I have some detailed threads on a different site are really am not interested in investing that much time doing it all over from scratch.

Attachments