My Asian wife...trying to convince her

Mar 14, 2017
USA
What do you think of my lovely Asian wife? I think she's incredibly sexy and is completely oblivious to the second glances she gets when we go out. She knows I've wanted to share her with other men for YEARS but hasn't come around so far.

For those who've successfully brought your wives around---especially very traditional Asian ones---please share your secrets!

*Edit...I realized her face photo could be easily found, so I replaced it with a different one. It still gets the imagination going!

Attachments

• wcforme1.jpeg
    wcforme1.jpeg
    36.9 KB · Views: 187
  • SES19.jpg
    SES19.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
What do you think of my lovely Asian wife? I think she's incredibly sexy and is completely oblivious to the second glances she gets when we go out. She knows I've wanted to share her with other men for YEARS but hasn't come around so far.

For those who've successfully brought your wives around---especially very traditional Asian ones---please share your secrets!
I did even through she hasn't actually experienced it yet but she agreed to try another cock,at one point she was willing to go out dinner with my business partner from out of town to check him out and if things went well she agreed to go back to his hotel with 3 of us to spend a night and of cause she is totally aware that will included fuck both of us for the night.

Apart from pillow talk, she doesn't seem the least bit interested, really. I know I'm living the dream of those who only wished their wives were as faithful (to a fault) as mine. She admitted it depended on the person, circumstances and spontaneity, but that's like saying "I promise to buy you a Ferrari once we win the lotto". Still, I'll take even a minuscule chance over none at all.

Here's another of her--I fantasize it's one she sent.

Attachments

• luvyoubabe.jpg
    luvyoubabe.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 190

We are retired from the life, but I can tell you once I changed my approach the hell no, changed into a OK. We had 13 MFM over the years and each one was the last one, but she always came back for more. Contact me. I have alot I can share. I have some detailed threads on a different site are really am not interested in investing that much time doing it all over from scratch.

Attachments

• DSC07036.JPG
    DSC07036.JPG
    445.9 KB · Views: 172
I don't know if it helps or not but I have had 2 Asian partners (both Filipina's one my wife of 6 years and the other my ex-GF of 7 years) that have both been shared in different ways. The first was shared many times over our relationship, once with 15 guys, and started with a resounding NO, but this soon went to a maybe and then a yes. Although my ex rarely had sex with other men without me my now wife enjoys it more in my absence. So yes it is possible to turn her around you just have to say the right things. Contact me for more info and also for some photos I have of the sharring experience

I don't know if it helps or not but I have had 2 Asian partners (both Filipina's one my wife of 6 years and the other my ex-GF of 7 years) that have both been shared in different ways. The first was shared many times over our relationship, once with 15 guys, and started with a resounding NO, but this soon went to a maybe and then a yes. Although my ex rarely had sex with other men without me my now wife enjoys it more in my absence. So yes it is possible to turn her around you just have to say the right things. Contact me for more info and also for some photos I have of the sharring experience

We have alot in common menbec. I agree and I might add, it is all about winning over the female mind. It is how you approach bringing the idea to your woman. Put her in the position of accepting on her terms. Give her 100% veto power if you are setting up the encounters. The approach of hey baby can you get me another beer and oh by the way fuck this guy with this huge cock while I take 200 pics will get you the hell no 100 times out of 100. Make the woman feel desired, start off in a more subtle approach. Every woman loves to be desired. I might add, that we are out of the game, but had 13 Big Cock MFMs over the years. I found that MFM were much easier to set up and the reason the hey I want to meet this couple was looked at, You want to fuck this lady don't you? So the MFM took out the jealously aspect. I had fun watching her fuck some HUGE cocks and got a bunch of pics, so it was a win win. I will also say it was much harder than I anticipated setting from behind the keyboard to calling and meeting the first time.

Attachments

• DSC06965 - Copy.JPG
    DSC06965 - Copy.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 117
We have alot in common menbec. I agree and I might add, it is all about winning over the female mind. It is how you approach bringing the idea to your woman. Put her in the position of accepting on her terms. Give her 100% veto power if you are setting up the encounters. The approach of hey baby can you get me another beer and oh by the way fuck this guy with this huge cock while I take 200 pics will get you the hell no 100 times out of 100. Make the woman feel desired, start off in a more subtle approach. Every woman loves to be desired. I might add, that we are out of the game, but had 13 Big Cock MFMs over the years. I found that MFM were much easier to set up and the reason the hey I want to meet this couple was looked at, You want to fuck this lady don't you? So the MFM took out the jealously aspect. I had fun watching her fuck some HUGE cocks and got a bunch of pics, so it was a win win. I will also say it was much harder than I anticipated setting from behind the keyboard to calling and meeting the first time.
Great advice