My beloved vixen is about to go on a solo holiday!

Update… the holiday resort was DEAD and very little “prey” (as my vixen calls it)

But the whole scenario and anklet and tiny outfits caused the best ever week for sparking ideas off each other and plotting plans

Definitely a really intense week, still huge huge fun and a great experience

Proud and excited to say that my vixen is about to travel to a hotel overseas in the sun by herself - a first for us - to show off and turn heads!

Absolutely intoxicated with the idea that she’ll be looking (and dressing) jaw-dropping and making sure she’s noticed. A large, solid silver anklet and lots of plunging neck-line/ open back outfits will also make sure of it.

Her comment about the holiday, that’s now ringing in my ears, was ‘I’m not going to be hunting prey, but I’m not wearing my wedding ring, I’m taking condoms and I won’t turn down an opportunity’! Either way, the psychology and stomach-fluttering knowledge of knowing she’s there is powerful stuff.

We’ve often talked about why I’m love the idea of sharing her. I’ve always told her that her sexuality, looks and appeal are a force of nature so I love to soak them in as a spectator (even from a distance), as opposed to participant, at times. Updates from a solo holiday seem such a delicious way of doing this.
Make sure men in that are know she's available. You are so lucky.

Update: She moved her wedding ring to the other hand as she was getting out of the car at the airport and then blew a kiss. What a woman. Any wonder I’m so proud of my vixen!

She’ll be lying by the pool and sitting by the poolside bar today, wearing very little except an anklet and heels and a wandering eye!
is she traveling alone?

Too bad you won't get to reclaim her right away, since she's overseas. Sloppy 2nds are HOT!

My GF just left for a nite out. She gave me a good fuck and I came all over her clit, quite messy. She didn't clean up, just put on tiny panties. "I'll feel you leaking down my thighs as I dance with other guys" she said as she left.
One very sexy & hot slut...

Reactions: 2wheel and Johnfun
Too bad you won't get to reclaim her right away, since she's overseas. Sloppy 2nds are HOT!

My GF just left for a nite out. She gave me a good fuck and I came all over her clit, quite messy. She didn't clean up, just put on tiny panties. "I'll feel you leaking down my thighs as I dance with other guys" she said as she left.
One very sexy & hot slut...
Great slutty wife

So glad you appreciate that. Great slutty wives are very hard to find.
But if you do, and it sounds like you have, you're almost constantly aroused & enjoy even the wait for her to cum home a slutty mess (ok, I know shes away, but when shes home).
Maybe, if she hooks up, she can get the guy to take a few...hot pix on her phone, so she can send them to you?
Super HOT stuff. My GF sent a pic of her trying to suck a monstrous BWC...Had to be 10".

Update: She moved her wedding ring to the other hand as she was getting out of the car at the airport and then blew a kiss. What a woman. Any wonder I’m so proud of my vixen!

She’ll be lying by the pool and sitting by the poolside bar today, wearing very little except an anklet and heels and a wandering eye!
Umm! I’ve only just come back to this thread after maybe a year or so and honestly if you want your wife fucked and she wants it too tell her never to take off that wedding ring as that’s what attracts men as men want to fuck married women as it’s about the challenge and the eroticism of having another man’s wife which many men will admit is quite a turn on sexually for them. Men are also aware that she’s not looking for a husband knows her way around a cock and wont cause them any problems as she’s there and available for pleasure.

Our girlfriend who’s been divorced for some years realised the excitement it can give other men and me to see my wife wearing her wedding and engagement rings with her hand wrapped around another man’s cock shaft so she‘s started wearing her rings again and even though she lives with us and I’ve been having sex with her for longer than I have my wife the sight of those rings on her fingers excites me as although she’s not forbidden fruit it’s the thought of having what you shouldn't that’s exciting.

My wife realised about the rings quite some time ago making certain that she knew I and other men could see them, with our girlfriend wearing her rings again my wife has dropped the hint that in some societies the wedding ring is worn on the right hand so wouldn’t it be a good idea if she wore wedding and engagement rings on both hands to cover all eventualities🤔

Joking aside or then again perhaps I’m not joking about two wedding and engagement rings for my wife the temperature here on the island of Cyprus remains in the high thirties centigrade the seas still warm from a hot July and August and the beaches are busy with the young guys still parading up and down on the beach in pairs looking for fresh female meat wearing swimming briefs that emphasise their size and an attractive married woman who’s alone and topless will attract their attention but if you want to guarantee it come with her yourself and strike up a conversation with the guys who will admire her and ask them to keep her company while you go for a swim as she doesn’t like being bothered by men who want sex with her and as you leave for your swim hand them the sun block creme and tell them you don’t want her burnt, sun block creme is a great intro for a lot of touching.