My brother knows about it

Hello.
I am a man who is married to my beautiful wife for 10 years now.
She proposed me the cuckold relationship two years ago, and we are very happy like that.
We don't have any children, and it's not in the plans.
I wear a chastity cage and get one release a week.

No one knows about this type of relationship except for some of my wife's friends.

Here is my problem, I have been wearing the cage for only 3 months and last week I went to my brother's house, who is two years older than me, to do some work with him. I spent the night in his house and when I was changing he saw me naked with my cage.
He quickly closed the door and I was ashamed.

I came to see him and I thought it was more honest to tell him everything.
He laughed at me nicely, and...strangely enough inside I liked it.
He told me that he would not say anything and that it was my life.

The problem is this: Since this event, I see my brother closer to my wife, he comes to the house supposedly to see me but he doesn't stay with me but wit her.
I have the impression that he wants to try something with her.
And I think I like that, I like the idea that he is her bull.

Is it dangerous for my relationship with my wife? With my brother? Is it really immoral? Would you advise me to take this voice?

Hello.
She proposed me the cuckold relationship two years ago, and we are very happy like that.

No one knows about this type of relationship except for some of my wife's friends.

Here is my problem, I have been wearing the cage for only 3 months and last week I went to my brother's house, who is two years older than me, to do some work with him. I spent the night in his house and when I was changing he saw me naked with my cage.

The problem is this: Since this event, I see my brother closer to my wife, he comes to the house supposedly to see me but he doesn't stay with me but wit her.

Is it dangerous for my relationship with my wife? With my brother? Is it really immoral? Would you advise me to take this voice?
only you can answer if it would cause problems with your relationship. Is he married? If he is, then it's likely he'd be very discreet about anything that happened.
Lynn has fucked my brother though he doesn't know Im aware of it. Sadly only the once as apparently he felt guilty about it afterwards. Not sure if he was guilty about cheating on his wife or if he felt guilty about fucking my wife. If I could be sure it was the latter, I'd happily reassure him that it wasn't a problem if he wanted to fuck Lynn again but the occasion has never arisen to have that conversation with him.
My nephew on the other hand (who is also unaware that I know) clearly had no guilty feelings about fucking Lynn has he screwed her several times the last time we were staying on the family farm and I hope he does the same next time we visit which will be soon as I like to go back each Spring to help them with the lambing (though that hasn't been possible the last two years due to covid restrictions).
James

I've been fucking my brother-in-law off and on now for a couple of years. It started at a family barbecue we were hosting. I caught him staring at my tits and I smiled at him just to let him know I knew. He was recently divorced and I could imagine he hadn't had sex in some time. My husband and I talked about it and he was okay with me flirting with him and if things went farther, he was okay with it. It seems to work for us but everyone is different. If you're already into cuckolding, it shouldn't be difficult.

I've been fucking my brother-in-law off and on now for a couple of years. It started at a family barbecue we were hosting. I caught him staring at my tits and I smiled at him just to let him know I knew. He was recently divorced and I could imagine he hadn't had sex in some time. My husband and I talked about it and he was okay with me flirting with him and if things went farther, he was okay with it. It seems to work for us but everyone is different. If you're already into cuckolding, it shouldn't be difficult.
As long as everyone is onboard with it, I don't see it as an issue 👍
J.

Hello.

It can be a wonderful experience! :love:

Hello.

We let my brother move in for a year just so he could fuck my wife daily without drawing suspicion about always being at our house

My brother DOESN'T know my wife cuckolds me, but several years ago, he DID try getting with my wife anyways, despite being married himself (obviously behind my sister-in-law's back. He "thought" he was being slick). This was before she began cuckolding me.
He actually approached my wife through text messaging, expressing his desire to have a Master/slave (or Master/pet thing with her. To be completely honest, this DIDN'T surprise me in the least, because my brother has persued several of my ex-girlfriends looking for SPAM back to our teenage years. Apparently he has a "thing" for trying to get his little brother's sloppy seconds. LOL.
My wife WASN'T interested whatsoever, and she told me from the very beginning of my brother's intentions.