My Buddies Know...

pistolpete

About 30 years ago, I'm out, one night, with three of my buddies one. one of them, out of the blue, asked me if i knew what my wife was doing.

FYI, we were not living together at the time, although we still did things as a couple & as a family, occasionally.

Evidently, one of her lovers told one of his buddies who then told one of the guys we both knew & that is how it got back to me.

i very calmly said we are not living together, she has her friends & i have mine. She is free to do what ever she wants. i don't own her.

I was surprised that i had no emotional reaction to his question. i felt no different than if he had asked where i had lunch that day.

Of course, back then i had never heard of a HW or a cuck. Now that i do know i find myself not caring who knows what we do.

I know there is a great deal of angst, in this LS, about others finding out about our secrets. Has anyone had the same reaction that i did & can you explain how you did feel?

I would also like to hear from the ladies how they feel about others becoming aware & if any of them share my lack of concern.

Before anyone mentions it, our kids we in mid to late teens & my buddies families & mine did not overlap. Ever though, these were strictly my friends, they occasionally were in my wife's company.

Thanx,
Pete

PS, if this should be in the Cuck category, please move it.

Thank you

Reactions: BLACK STUD 4 U
For many years my wife worried about our friends finding out about our lifestyle. I am sure some of the men we were with must have said something to some of his friends but it never got back to us. I think if Elaine heard about someone talking about her it might have really slowed her down. This almost backfired on me once. I told Todd, former lover, to bring his buddy over one evening.

Elaine wanted to know if Todd was coming over and I said I wasn't sure, but he was going to try. While enjoying a glass of wine the bell rang and Elaine went to open it expecting Todd. She seemed a little disappointed when his friend was standing next to Todd, but she cordially invited them inside. She was wearing a polka dot crop top and shorts. They both complimented her attire and she just laughed. She had no bra or panties and the tops was tight with her nipples obvious to all. After some idle chit chat I think Elaine expected them to leave. I decided it was now or never and asked Elaine if she would finally fulfill my fantasy. She just looked at me trying to figure out exactly what I meant. I pleaded "We all want to have sex with you tonight". She said "Are you crazy?". We all nervously laughed. Todd smiled, walked over to where Elaine was sitting, put his arm around her and said very sweetly "I have been telling Mike what a great piece of ass you are and he needs to experience you just once". That broke the ice and Elaine seemed to actually be considering doing all of us.
We had great sex that evening but the next morning while drinking coffee Elaine said "I hope Todd is not telling all his friends about me". I just laughed and and said we were just tying to get you to fuck us. Luckily she let the subject drop

At first i would get anxious to know men who had fucked my wife were going to be near her or at the same place she was, worse if i was not with her. Now that we are in the lifestyle, however, i get nervous when they start flirting with her, that i may get an erection in public, we enjoy every bit of it now

I love that my wife can enjoy our male friends with out guilt. In fact tonight one of our married friends will be joining us for hot tubing and adult fun. As always with his wife's consent.