My Buddy becomes a Cuck too

Jul 13, 2022
My buddy’s wife always is always asking me and my wife about our lifestyle.

The four of us often have ‘double date’ nights. Most of the time it ends with going back to their place for post night out drinks and my buddy retiring to bed early, leaving just me, my wife and my buddy’s wife drinking.

Every time this happens my buddy’s wife would ask us about the hotwife/cuck thing we have going on.

Anyway, one night my wife asked her if she’s ever thought about asking my buddy to try it out. She replied that she’d love to do it but isn’t sure what my buddy would say.

My wife then told her to try a swing club and see how things go.

Fast forward a week and my buddy’s wife calls my wife asking for more details about the swingers club.

The next night the four of us went to a swing club.

After a few drinks our ladies got invited into a private room, we followed.

Me and my buddy then spent the next hour watching two guys fuck our wives, side by side.

As we left the club I asked my buddy what he thought, and he told me that he loved it. That he loved watching both his wife and my wife getting fucked.

We now plan to have some more hotwife/cuck experiences together.

My wife had posted a hot date on a swinger site and told five men she was interested in that we would be at a local swinger club one Friday night, where they hosted Single Male Friday's on the first Friday of each month. That night single men got an entry for only a $10 door fee instead of the usual $90 fee.

That night, we also met a first-time couple visiting for their first time, and they were filled with questions. They had no idea of what they wanted or what they were into. She was a hot little thing like my wife, a mother of three, and married for over 25 years. My wife explained we were going to go back into a private playroom and that she was going to play with five single men while I watched. She invited the couple to join us to watch and offered to share the guys with the other lady if she wanted to join.

My wife and the other lady were both on the bed, laying on their backs, side by side, as the men all began to touch, kiss, lick, and fuck both our wives. My wife is 5'4", 120, with C cups, long blonde hair, fully laser hair-free body. The other lady was 5'2", 120, D cups, with short blonde hair and a black bush.

Both wives' enjoyed the men, and both got fucked very well, multiple times that night, with us husbands watching from the side.

We all became good friends and have repeated this many times over. We have not ever swapped or been with each other's wives. But the girls love to put together hot date nights like this and for us to all go out together. We still watch from the sides and, once in a while, will do a reach over and help each other out, but nothing more. We both love watching our wives orgasm.

My wife had posted a hot date on a swinger site and told five men she was interested in that we would be at a local swinger club one Friday night, where they hosted Single Male Friday's on the first Friday of each month. That night single men got an entry for only a $10 door fee instead of the usual $90 fee.

That night, we also met a first-time couple visiting for their first time, and they were filled with questions. They had no idea of what they wanted or what they were into. She was a hot little thing like my wife, a mother of three, and married for over 25 years. My wife explained we were going to go back into a private playroom and that she was going to play with five single men while I watched. She invited the couple to join us to watch and offered to share the guys with the other lady if she wanted to join.

My wife and the other lady were both on the bed, laying on their backs, side by side, as the men all began to touch, kiss, lick, and fuck both our wives. My wife is 5'4", 120, with C cups, long blonde hair, fully laser hair-free body. The other lady was 5'2", 120, D cups, with short blonde hair and a black bush.

Both wives' enjoyed the men, and both got fucked very well, multiple times that night, with us husbands watching from the side.

We all became good friends and have repeated this many times over. We have not ever swapped or been with each other's wives. But the girls love to put together hot date nights like this and for us to all go out together. We still watch from the sides and, once in a while, will do a reach over and help each other out, but nothing more. We both love watching our wives orgasm.
i would having another wife join the party would really enhance the experience for them. they'd have someone to share experiences with each other after having been out alone.

great stuff.

NO, they can't swop a cuckold is always faithful to his wife... My wife would never allow me to cheat on her... I want no other woman then my wife ever again in my life
If the bull is black they often don’t want white dick going back in the wife especially if it’s not the husband. Don’t even try it.

Reactions: DonD and Couple4MFM
We had a couple live next door and they were about 5 years younger than we were. We got to be very close friends and did everything together even belong to a bowling league together. Went to the movies together went out drinking and dancing together played cards together. Went over to their house one night we were sitting there playing cards in out of the blue sky my wife said to the other lady I would like to f*** your husband. My mouth feel wide open it was a surprise even though we had talked about it before the possibility of that happening. Seems at that time though my wife was pretty jealous and really didn't want to see me with her. Anyway that evening the other Woman was on her time of the month so she kind of said no. After that I had asked my wife was it because of me she said no and my wife said no that she was just on her time of the month that it would happen later on that they had discussed it. How about a week later we were playing cards again and after about 10 minutes of playing cards the other lady threw her cards down said I can't stand this let's go and her and I went into her bedroom and my wife and her husband went into the other room. From 9:00 that evening till 5:00 a.m. I spent in bed with his wife and he with mine. After leaving her in her bed and her husband going back to her I went to my wife and I had to have her right then and there. This wasn't the last time this happened and there's so much more to that story but I'll save it for another time

We had a couple live next door and they were about 5 years younger than we were. We got to be very close friends and did everything together even belong to a bowling league together. Went to the movies together went out drinking and dancing together played cards together. Went over to their house one night we were sitting there playing cards in out of the blue sky my wife said to the other lady I would like to f*** your husband. My mouth feel wide open it was a surprise even though we had talked about it before the possibility of that happening. Seems at that time though my wife was pretty jealous and really didn't want to see me with her. Anyway that evening the other Woman was on her time of the month so she kind of said no. After that I had asked my wife was it because of me she said no and my wife said no that she was just on her time of the month that it would happen later on that they had discussed it. How about a week later we were playing cards again and after about 10 minutes of playing cards the other lady threw her cards down said I can't stand this let's go and her and I went into her bedroom and my wife and her husband went into the other room. From 9:00 that evening till 5:00 a.m. I spent in bed with his wife and he with mine. After leaving her in her bed and her husband going back to her I went to my wife and I had to have her right then and there. This wasn't the last time this happened and there's so much more to that story but I'll save it for another time
Would love to hear more about this!!

After resting a while that morning we all went out into the living room and we're sitting there talking. The man who I'll call John was walking around in the living room and my wife stood up and went to him. She started kissing him and dropped to her knees unzipped his pants pulled out his cock and started sucking it right there in front of us. She did this for 4 or 5 minutes as his wife and I watched in awe. My wife then grabbed his cock lay down on the floor pulled him inside her. As I'll call her Vicky and I were watching Vicki came to me and started kissing me pulled my hand and she lay in the floor next to my wife and spread her legs as I was screwing her I was sucking my wife's breast and getting into the whole scenario. After all of us came the two ladies stood up and started making out and first Vicky laid my wife down and started licking her eating her husband's come out of her and when she was done my wife reciprocated. It was so hard I couldn't stand it so we all had another go-round. The next time it happened was it my house and again I'll save it for a later date

After resting a while that morning we all went out into the living room and we're sitting there talking. The man who I'll call John was walking around in the living room and my wife stood up and went to him. She started kissing him and dropped to her knees unzipped his pants pulled out his cock and started sucking it right there in front of us. She did this for 4 or 5 minutes as his wife and I watched in awe. My wife then grabbed his cock lay down on the floor pulled him inside her. As I'll call her Vicky and I were watching Vicki came to me and started kissing me pulled my hand and she lay in the floor next to my wife and spread her legs as I was screwing her I was sucking my wife's breast and getting into the whole scenario. After all of us came the two ladies stood up and started making out and first Vicky laid my wife down and started licking her eating her husband's come out of her and when she was done my wife reciprocated. It was so hard I couldn't stand it so we all had another go-round. The next time it happened was it my house and again I'll save it for a later date
WOW! Lucky guy!!

Reactions: HubtohotMari53
After resting a while that morning we all went out into the living room and we're sitting there talking. The man who I'll call John was walking around in the living room and my wife stood up and went to him. She started kissing him and dropped to her knees unzipped his pants pulled out his cock and started sucking it right there in front of us. She did this for 4 or 5 minutes as his wife and I watched in awe. My wife then grabbed his cock lay down on the floor pulled him inside her. As I'll call her Vicky and I were watching Vicki came to me and started kissing me pulled my hand and she lay in the floor next to my wife and spread her legs as I was screwing her I was sucking my wife's breast and getting into the whole scenario. After all of us came the two ladies stood up and started making out and first Vicky laid my wife down and started licking her eating her husband's come out of her and when she was done my wife reciprocated. It was so hard I couldn't stand it so we all had another go-round. The next time it happened was it my house
WOW! Lucky guy!!
Yes very...we had so awesome times...

After resting a while that morning we all went out into the living room and we're sitting there talking. The man who I'll call John was walking around in the living room and my wife stood up and went to him. She started kissing him and dropped to her knees unzipped his pants pulled out his cock and started sucking it right there in front of us. She did this for 4 or 5 minutes as his wife and I watched in awe. My wife then grabbed his cock lay down on the floor pulled him inside her. As I'll call her Vicky and I were watching Vicki came to me and started kissing me pulled my hand and she lay in the floor next to my wife and spread her legs as I was screwing her I was sucking my wife's breast and getting into the whole scenario. After all of us came the two ladies stood up and started making out and first Vicky laid my wife down and started licking her eating her husband's come out of her and when she was done my wife reciprocated. It was so hard I couldn't stand it so we all had another go-round. The next time it happened was it my house

Yes very...we had so awesome times...
We eventually moved to a different state in lost track of them but just in the last year I found her on Facebook but merely just said hello and didn't push the past as I didn't know her present situation