My busty Natural tits wife - how U would fuck her?

Honestly, I'm kind of suspicious here. Why are these screenshots of photos and just not the actual photos? Makes no sense.
I made a Screen record by Open the Photo function. The original is a Video ;). So U can See its original, and Not If its a random Pic from Google. Would be only a Photo digga, IT can be stole from Google. But Not when If its record by original while im on Cam Modus ;). Easy to Understand ;). Im Not a Troll. Everything is real ;)

I would have her keep eye contact with me as she titty fucks me. She would notice my pleasure and she then gives me a cute and joyful smirk know I’m enjoying it. When she smirks , she will notice I made a face like I’m going to cum. She then will quickly put my cock in her mouth and starts sucking and bobbing as quick as she could. I end up cumming in her throat and she savors every drop.

Hi guys,

my sexy wife in her Green Bikini! i have around 9 inch cock and was the First with such a size WHO stretched her Out! IT Makes me horny to know, how U would fuck her! Big massive Natural tits on a tiny Body - all Natural ;).
No way as big you. I would like to chat, can I get on your profile, please.

Reactions: toolman2c