My Cuckold has a tiny cock !

Here it is ladies ! Please feel free to comment.
My cuckold husband is obedient, caring & always does as told.
I parade him around the house for visitors. He's a lot of fun.
He also gets me ready for dates.
The perfect husband every wife deserves.
It,s for me such a honour to show my wife how much i love her to have her permission to wear sexy outfits around the house when we got visitors,she wants me to show them i,m available for anything they want,preparing her &choosing her clothes for dates is a turn on for me,she knows that and sometimes she let me hump on her legs,telling me what she gonna do with a real man,s cock,but stopping me before i cum,and cleaning her pussy when she,s back is a big honour

Attachments

• spreading legs.jpg
    spreading legs.jpg
    446.7 KB · Views: 62
Most of you men should just get snipped and be ladies. Id be ashamed to walk around with those tiny cocks. Just being honest.
I am ashamed of my tiny cock it's very humiliating and my wife enjoys watching people laugh at me. She trained me to just stand there and take it as part of my sissy conditioning. By showing me to her girlfriends my wife justifies her cuckolding of me.The women all agree that my wife is within her rights to have a lover that can satisify her womanly needs. All women deserve a "real man" to sleep with. A tiny boy like me looses his rights to have sex with a woman, all we are good for is licking pussy clean.

My Queen and her friends like to make fun of my small dick. However, when my insatiable wife is out and I know she is taking a stud deep the blood really flows to my dick and I think I even pass the toilet paper roll test.

Attachments

• IMG_1012.JPG
    IMG_1012.JPG
    497.7 KB · Views: 58
My Queen and her friends like to make fun of my small dick. However, when my insatiable wife is out and I know she is taking a stud deep the blood really flows to my dick and I think I even pass the toilet paper roll test.
I can only go half way on the toilet paper roll test.🧻

Tell more xx
i,ve got such a red bum that hurts because my wife gave me otk hard barehand spanking because i was such a bad naughty slut,we,ve got a agreement i must tell all my fantasies,when i jerked off,so i confessed that i,m turned on by Maisie and wished i was living with them,sexy dressed,obedient&submissive pleasing Maisie together with marcus,do anything she demands and humiliating us in front off her guests,even when i was confessing this to her she went between my legs and felt how wet i was,that was reason for that hard spanking and i had to excuse myself to you Maisie for those naughty fantasies about you,i,m so sorry and begging you for forgiveness

I am ashamed of my tiny cock it's very humiliating and my wife enjoys watching people laugh at me. She trained me to just stand there and take it as part of my sissy conditioning. By showing me to her girlfriends my wife justifies her cuckolding of me.The women all agree that my wife is within her rights to have a lover that can satisify her womanly needs. All women deserve a "real man" to sleep with. A tiny boy like me looses his rights to have sex with a woman, all we are good for is licking pussy clean.
My wife loves showing off my tiny dick too that way her friends understand why she has to have a boy friend who is a real man to satisfy her.

Most of you men should just get snipped and be ladies. Id be ashamed to walk around with those tiny cocks. Just being honest.
I agree and I suggested that to my wife. She thought about it but decided that she really loves keeping me locked in a chastity cage to show her authority and ownership of me.

Displaying my cuck to my family & our friends.
View attachment 1684114
Maisie,I love this picture of you. You are the quintessential superior dominant woman here.The look of total shame and humiliation on your cucks face as you parade him in front of your family and friends and your satisified smile. I can see the sadistic pleasure in your beautiful eyes. Please tell us more about this incredible picture.