My Cuckold has a tiny cock !

Maisie&marcus

Couple
Gold
Here it is ladies ! Please feel free to comment.
My cuckold husband is obedient, caring & always does as told.
I parade him around the house for visitors. He's a lot of fun.
He also gets me ready for dates.
The perfect husband every wife deserves.

Attachments

• Picsart_22-07-10_03-03-20-843.jpg
    Picsart_22-07-10_03-03-20-843.jpg
    211.2 KB · Views: 1,084
That's quite a compliment, thank you. Hard though it might be to understand, but I wouldn't swap my cuckold for anything.
Do you give him.and attention sexual wise I would like bei g paraded around other people but i do get my hotwife ready to.go out to fuck i biy her clotheze pay fot hotels dinners etc .sometimes even take her to her date. IM.l9cked up.in acb 6000 when she goes out to fuck.but makeup sex is great when im getting slpooy se onds from.her fuck date

Do you give him.and attention sexual wise I would like bei g paraded around other people but i do get my hotwife ready to.go out to fuck i biy her clotheze pay fot hotels dinners etc .sometimes even take her to her date. IM.l9cked up.in acb 6000 when she goes out to fuck.but makeup sex is great when im getting slpooy se onds from.her fuck date
That's awesome ! Only sex hubby gets is when he's pegged.

That's awesome ! Only sex hubby gets is when he's pegged.
My wife does deny me at times Sometimes being caged for up.to a week.When I'am released it is pretty intense ..I dont clean her after she comes home but she dies make me clean her before she goes out but i cNt penetrate her with my tongue. She nJes me rell.her why i have to do this ..I Have tp.tell.her because i must be caged when she goes out and i have to.make sure her pussy is ready for another mans COCK

My wife does deny me at times Sometimes being caged for up.to a week.When I'am released it is pretty intense ..I dont clean her after she comes home but she dies make me clean her before she goes out but i cNt penetrate her with my tongue. She nJes me rell.her why i have to do this ..I Have tp.tell.her because i must be caged when she goes out and i have to.make sure her pussy is ready for another mans COCK
She has the right idea. Hubby does eat all my creampies.

She has the right idea. Hubby does eat all my creampies.
Glad you love it . I never k ow when she is going to.make. me do this .Just as she is walking out the door she points to.the floor which means i need to be on.my knees and she picks up her skirt for me to.lick her if i go.to penetrate her with my tongue or any thing else that im suppose to do my chasity is extrned

Reactions: owlmale and Sonia
Glad you love it . I never k ow when she is going to.make. me do this .Just as she is walking out the door she points to.the floor which means i need to be on.my knees and she picks up her skirt for me to.lick her if i go.to penetrate her with my tongue or any thing else that im suppose to do my chasity is extrned
That seems only fair.

Reactions: Tripman
That seems only fair.
Yes it can be pretty extreme she also besides keepi g .e locked up.longer she puts Rings in my cb 6000 called points of intrigue that pushs plasti numbsi to my cock when she wants to real punish me she plays with my caged cick so the Arousal causes more pressure in .my caged cock..She loves to tease me and says soneday you'll learb ti do WHAT YOU ARE TOLD

Reactions: Nicko77v and Sonia
Yes it can be pretty extreme she also besides keepi g .e locked up.longer she puts Rings in my cb 6000 called points of intrigue that pushs plasti numbsi to my cock when she wants to real punish me she plays with my caged cick so the Arousal causes more pressure in .my caged cock..She loves to tease me and says soneday you'll learb ti do WHAT YOU ARE TOLD
Wow !! If hubby steps out of line I slap him or spank him. It works !

Wow !! If hubby steps out of line I slap him or spank him. It works !
My hotwife has alot of ways to visually or verbally get to.me She will
Make me pit her her tbo g or g string on along with her shoes orboots ontgsn she kicks me out of the bedroom.so she. can finish getting dreesed then she comes downstairs weari g aong coat so i cant see what shes wearing. She sits on tbe couch i have to make her a drink..She sYs you really want to see what i'm wearing 'DONT YOU' WELL NO this is for tge guy thzt im.goi g out to fuck so you dont get to see it maybe even not when i come home ..Plus you cant do anything even if you did see as your co k is locked up