a question for experienced cuckolds

DonD

Male
Gold
I have accepted that I am a cuckold. I have never got to watch my wife with any of the men she "dates". well she told me that she was inviting her boss over for a weekend visit and said she may let me watch some. She has been doing him for quite a while but also does other guys. My question is how I should act.. She told me he knows that I know she screws around and she also told him that I clean her pussy when ever she gets home after being with others. I am just not sure how I should behave.

That's so hot. Same scenario with me but a bit hotter my girls boss invited her to dinner and to his house where i guess his brother was staying for a while for I forgot what reason so I guess she showed up back at the house with her boss and said she couldn't wait and started blowing him immediately in the loving room basically at the door still, then she heard the door and saw the boss brother standing there and she stopped and her boss said it's OK but she got nervouse and she stopped so they all started drinking and hanging out and apparently her boss was able to smooth talk his brother into fucking her so they took turnes on her since she said they were a little to big to take at once but I was so jealous when she told me and to be honest a little upset because I knew she had stopped taking birth control and I was worried and sure enough she came home and I told her " I hope you had protection" and she just kept saying "it's fine ill take the pill, it's fine" so I knew then the didn't, but according to her the brother came in her mouth immediately before he even got to fuck her and then her boss came inside her and after that the brother came and fucked her and also came inside her, she also told them she was on birth control lol, as turned on as I was I was jealous.

I have accepted that I am a cuckold. I have never got to watch my wife with any of the men she "dates". well she told me that she was inviting her boss over for a weekend visit and said she may let me watch some. She has been doing him for quite a while but also does other guys. My question is how I should act.. She told me he knows that I know she screws around and she also told him that I clean her pussy when ever she gets home after being with others. I am just not sure how I should behave.
You should be naked with a butt plug up your ass on your knees kissing her feet and calling her Goddess..

You should should have have total respect for this man,without being melodramatic. Let him know that you acknowledge his superiority and that you are at his service. When he is in your home for the benefit of your wife he is the man of the house. You are his inferior subordinate, take that role seriously. And finally tell him that if you are allowed to watch that you will consider that a privilege and be happy to clean up the mess he leaves on your wife.

That's so hot. Same scenario with me but a bit hotter my girls boss invited her to dinner and to his house where i guess his brother was staying for a while for I forgot what reason so I guess she showed up back at the house with her boss and said she couldn't wait and started blowing him immediately in the loving room basically at the door still, then she heard the door and saw the boss brother standing there and she stopped and her boss said it's OK but she got nervouse and she stopped so they all started drinking and hanging out and apparently her boss was able to smooth talk his brother into fucking her so they took turnes on her since she said they were a little to big to take at once but I was so jealous when she told me and to be honest a little upset because I knew she had stopped taking birth control and I was worried and sure enough she came home and I told her " I hope you had protection" and she just kept saying "it's fine ill take the pill, it's fine" so I knew then the didn't, but according to her the brother came in her mouth immediately before he even got to fuck her and then her boss came inside her and after that the brother came and fucked her and also came inside her, she also told them she was on birth control lol, as turned on as I was I was jealous.
When ever I get jealous my wife tells me to take a good look at my tiny useless dicklet and that will put my mind straight.

My wife Kate has been sucking and fucking her married boss for years. He has not offered to share her pussy with anyone else, but if he did, Kate would fuck whoever he asked her to fuck. She loves doing what she is told by her boss. I think it would be hot if he offered Kate's pussy to one of his clients.
This happened to my wife. She was having an affair with her boss when he offered up to a major client. After that she turned pro.

Treat him as you would any other welcome guest/ wife's friend. There's nothing to get nervous about. I've done it countless times and have become the perfect host because of it.

I agree with MarcandLilly act normally and welcome him, as you would with other guests, there is no need to act differently,

He knows you know and it maybe he will be more nervous than you, he is there for a reason you all know that and you should just enjoy the experience and go with the flow remembering this is for them not you.

He already knows that you know and already knows that you clean her creampied pussy. If he is coming to visit for the weekend he will be expecting you to clean during the weekend, and in his presence. Welcome him and talk openly about it. Ask if you can watch and confirm that you will clean. Offer to suck/clean his cock and balls if he so desires. Discuss this with your wife also and ensure she is aware that you are Ok with it and ask her if she would like to see you pleasuring his big cock.

Attachments

• cuckduty01a.jpg
    cuckduty01a.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 121
Just be quiet and do wheat she, or if the situation is different he says.
Expect that you will have to clean her up in front of him.

So how did it go Don.

Up until this weekend he has only had 'cream pies to go', that is cleaning her up when she gets home. I assume she had him clean her up at least once over the weekend and would like to know how that experience compared, lapping up a fresh load.

Also would like to know how many times they fucked, how much he was allowed to watch, and if he was able to get any sexual relief himself.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Just sit back and watch and be respectful to both him and her oh ya and enjoy the sight

well finally getting a chance to tell a little bit about the weekend since so many are asking.

first it was a very emotional experience but also very exciting. when he got to our house my wife let him in and there was a very passionate greeting. I had so many mixed feelings. they had a deep passionate kiss and he pulled her close by holding her ass. I kept having to tell myself this was for her and if she wanted it I had to accept it..

She introduced me to him and it was weird but I shook his hand like I was meeting an old friend. My wife was so ready for him she took his hand and lead him to the bedroom. She told me to wait a little before I came to the bedroom. When I did she told me that I could strip to my underwear but not to take them off. with that I stood there and watch them kiss caress and help each other out of their cloths. I made sure I was quiet as i watched. I got to watch her suck his cock and he pushed her back on the bed and she made it clear she wanted fucked right away. Not that was a hot sight seeing his cock go into very wet pussy. I was amazed how long he lasted and when he finally came he rolled off her and she told me to come and clean her up. Embarrassed to do it in front of her lover but I knew she wanted me to do it. I paid extra attention and I made her cum 3 times. At least I can make her cum with my mouth.

after I clean her I usually get to jack off and cum on her but he said he didn't want my cum touching my wife for the weekend. So wife suggested I jack off into my hand and lick it up and I did. I was so turned on with everything that it only took me about 5 strokes and I came. as i licked up my own cum my wife's lover made the comment that he under stands why my wife fucks other guys because I came so fast.

after I finished my wife said they wanted to be alone and I should just go over to the other bedroom. I heard them fucking several time that night.

well finally getting a chance to tell a little bit about the weekend since so many are asking.

first it was a very emotional experience but also very exciting. when he got to our house my wife let him in and there was a very passionate greeting. I had so many mixed feelings. they had a deep passionate kiss and he pulled her close by holding her ass. I kept having to tell myself this was for her and if she wanted it I had to accept it..

She introduced me to him and it was weird but I shook his hand like I was meeting an old friend. My wife was so ready for him she took his hand and lead him to the bedroom. She told me to wait a little before I came to the bedroom. When I did she told me that I could strip to my underwear but not to take them off. with that I stood there and watch them kiss caress and help each other out of their cloths. I made sure I was quiet as i watched. I got to watch her suck his cock and he pushed her back on the bed and she made it clear she wanted fucked right away. Not that was a hot sight seeing his cock go into very wet pussy. I was amazed how long he lasted and when he finally came he rolled off her and she told me to come and clean her up. Embarrassed to do it in front of her lover but I knew she wanted me to do it. I paid extra attention and I made her cum 3 times. At least I can make her cum with my mouth.

after I clean her I usually get to jack off and cum on her but he said he didn't want my cum touching my wife for the weekend. So wife suggested I jack off into my hand and lick it up and I did. I was so turned on with everything that it only took me about 5 strokes and I came. as i licked up my own cum my wife's lover made the comment that he under stands why my wife fucks other guys because I came so fast.

after I finished my wife said they wanted to be alone and I should just go over to the other bedroom. I heard them fucking several time that night.
You did great. You have adapted very quickly and learnt to enjoy cleaning up in front of others. Next stage is to clean his cock as well.

Was this your first time? You did good. The only mistake I saw was you made the assumption that you had equal claim to her. I could be wrong. Many bulls take full ownership of the wife and the cuck is simply a clean up boy.To touch your wife in any way but with your tongue for the purpose of cleanup could offend the bull if he is really alpha. That is a rule in our house. I love sometimes being sent off to my room where I can only listen to them. They sometimes want their privacy and I sit alone in my room realizing how excluded I am non important I am to my wife. She, meanwhile has her prize male lover to take care of her.

Offer him a beer , act like a he’s a new found friend, tell him your wife enjoys his attentions. Maybe you can watch , do cleanup for both ?