a question for experienced cuckolds

I have accepted that I am a cuckold. I have never got to watch my wife with any of the men she "dates". well she told me that she was inviting her boss over for a weekend visit and said she may let me watch some. She has been doing him for quite a while but also does other guys. My question is how I should act.. She told me he knows that I know she screws around and she also told him that I clean her pussy when ever she gets home after being with others. I am just not sure how I should behave.
You should be respectful and try to be as helpful as you can. He's her boss, so you want to present yourself as a compliant cuck, treat him like he's your boss too, because in a way he is. Offer to get him drinks, stay in the background and don't get in his way, but make sure he's comfortable like you're a butler, to ensure he has an enjoyable time coming to your home to be with your wife.

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c and DonD
You should be respectful and try to be as helpful as you can. He's her boss, so you want to present yourself as a compliant cuck, treat him like he's your boss too, because in a way he is. Offer to get him drinks, stay in the background and don't get in his way, but make sure he's comfortable like you're a butler, to ensure he has an enjoyable time coming to your home to be with your wife.
He is your sexual superior and should be treated as such. It's important that your wife can see that you understand the situation and that you behave in the submissive manner that your inferior status requires.

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c and DonD
He is your sexual superior and should be treated as such. It's important that your wife can see that you understand the situation and that you behave in the submissive manner that your inferior status requires.
I myself have learned that the men my wife has sex with are my sexual superior, just by watching them with my wife and also seeing the size of their cocks and how they use them

For the first few years, I always felt awkward when meeting a new man who was fucking my wife or who she was meeting for the first time. I did not know the proper etiquette for a man who is married and his wife is meeting other men for sex. My wife expressed how important it was to her to have me a part of her relationships and to be something we shared as a part of our marriage.

As time passed, I learned that my role was to be present and to follow my wife's lead or the direction of the man she was meeting. I had to become submissive to them both for things to work. In the last fourteen years, I have learned to be flexible as the experience with each man can be vastly different than the last. I take my cue from my wife and the man, learning to read their body language and nonverbal cues they give, being responsive to their desires.

Unless otherwise directed, I normally greet the man at our door and welcome him into our home. I offer him a beverage and briefly tour our home until my wife is in the room. I am generally fully clothed unless told to be nude, in panties, etc. Unless directed otherwise, I remain clothed during his visit. I keep their glasses filled.

There are times I undress my wife for the man, and other times they go into our bedroom and close the door behind them, and I give them the full privacy they desire while I clean the dishes and wait in case I am called to provide anything. Other times, I am told to undress in front of them, and my wife will show how tiny my cock is to the man she sees.

Here is one particular scenario we recently had to show the dynamic of that particular encounter and Bull, who has become semi-regular.

My wife met this man on a swinger site and had met him in person on several occasions alone. She told me about how much she enjoyed his very dominant personality, his ability to fuck her for extended time periods bringing her to multiple orgasms, his very large cock, and his massive loads of cum each time he fucked her. She told me she had invited him over one Sunday so that I could share the experience.

He arrived around 10:00 AM as planned, and I had the house cleaned and some light refreshments prepared. He arrived in basketball shorts and a T-shirt. My wife was in the shower when he arrived and then stayed in her dressing room to put on her makeup and the lingerie he had told her he liked previously. I invited her man to sit out on our bedroom patio, which is screen-enclosed, overlooking our pool in the backyard. I served him drinks, and he requested a bourbon, which I gave him. We exchanged small talk for roughly fifteen minutes, and he then told me how much he enjoyed my wife's tight pussy and ass and her amazing blowjob skills. As time passed, his talk became more graphic about what he liked and how he enjoyed my wife's body. I thanked him for fucking my wife and filling her like I could never do.

He ultimately desired this. My respect and admiration, coupled with my total submission to him. He wanted to know how much I wanted to watch him completely own and take my wife. It was around 11:15 when my wife walked onto the porch and joined us. I got up, refilled his drink, and made her a Mimosa, returning with a fruit tray and their drinks to find them making out passionately on the back porch. When the kiss broke, my wife was flushed and took a sip of her drink, saying, "Isn't he amazing, sweetie?"

I took my cue and replied, "He is incredible. I can see why he satisfies you so completely."

The man smiled and told me to tell him how much I wanted to watch him fuck my wife. I did as he asked, and it had both he and my wife aroused. My wife then told me to show him my cock, and they both talked about how tiny I was as I stood outside on the porch, exposed and humiliated. My wife then told me to pull her Bull's cock out to see how big he was. I was amazed at the size of this man's cock and worshipped it as he and my wife wanted. He told me to put my little cock away and not to expose it again, saying it was too small even to be considered a dick. This interaction solidified my complete submission to this man from that point forward.

He then told me that as a cuckold, he wanted me to watch him satisfy my wife for me. He told me that it was my role to insert his cock into my wife when told. He then told me that his cum load was like gold and could not be wasted on the bedsheets. As he finished deep inside my wife, I was to get behind him and lick his balls and swallow any of his cum that was on his limp shaft and that leaked from my wife. Otherwise, I was to stand six feet away from the side of the bed at all times, unless he fell out of her pussy and then I was to take his cock in my hand and to reinsert it into my wife. This further served to remove any sense of manhood I had.

When we walked inside, I pulled the covers off the bed and then set up his phone to record him fucking my wife for his later viewing enjoyment and to show off to his buddies. He then instructed me to fully open all of the window blinds and windows so that anyone around could see my wife taking a real cock and hear her.

For over an hour, I watched as this man hammered my wife in different positions and brought her to multiple intense orgasms. When he finally shot his load, I licked and did my absolute best to not waste a drop of his seed.
It’s so erotic with equal parts humiliating but for 17 years I have become the cuckold my hotwife loves for her pleasure.