my darling wife is finally ready to make me a cuckold

this morning while we were having breakfast before she left for work, my darling wife asked me about my desire to be a cuckold by asking me what kind of man I want to see her fuck, if there would be some regulars, how I would choose the guys who will come to fuck her and if she had a right in the choice of her men, if it would be always with one man or sometimes there would be 2 or 3, if there would be some couples, if there was a defined time during the meetings, if I would be jealous if she took more pleasure with some of the men who came to fuck her than with me, what kind of clothes she should wear when we receive her lovers, how we should organize ourselves in relation to the children and she finished by asking me if I liked that since a few days she calls me by other names than mine when we make love.

My answers must have satisfied her because just before leaving she told me that making me a cuckold could be very exciting and that I should try it and start looking.

Now I just have to confess my bisexuality and ask her to make a plan with the one who made me discover the sex between men

Attachments

• ma femme cherie sexy en lingerie  (83).jpg
    ma femme cherie sexy en lingerie (83).jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 462
  • mon amour en lingerie  (104).jpg
    mon amour en lingerie (104).jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 454
this morning while we were having breakfast before she left for work, my darling wife asked me about my desire to be a cuckold by asking me what kind of man I want to see her fuck, if there would be some regulars, how I would choose the guys who will come to fuck her and if she had a right in the choice of her men, if it would be always with one man or sometimes there would be 2 or 3, if there would be some couples, if there was a defined time during the meetings, if I would be jealous if she took more pleasure with some of the men who came to fuck her than with me, what kind of clothes she should wear when we receive her lovers, how we should organize ourselves in relation to the children and she finished by asking me if I liked that since a few days she calls me by other names than mine when we make love.

My answers must have satisfied her because just before leaving she told me that making me a cuckold could be very exciting and that I should try it and start looking.

Now I just have to confess my bisexuality and ask her to make a plan with the one who made me discover the sex between men
Her body looks incredibly hot

You hit the jackpot sir. I don’t have the balls to talk to my wife about becoming a cuck. Please keep me updated on your experiences.

thank you very much i can't wait for this to happen.
You have to be brave enough to tell your wife.
It took a lot of time before I could tell my wife that I wanted her to try a bigger cock than mine. The only convenient time (for me) to introduce this idea was during sex. After some time of her wrapping her head around it she began to use the admission to tease me when we have sex. She has discovered that the minute she starts talking about when we are having sex that she can make me cum very quickly after.

We haven't progressed beyond tease/talk but the idea is definitely rolling around in her head enough for her to make up scenarios about it. She was awkward at first and now she's much more imaginative in her stories. This may not seem like much to many people here but for me (and us) it is a huge difference than the way it was before.

I would help her cuckold you

Looking forward to the first meeting report

Sounds like you're on your way, I'd hold off on that admission.

Reactions: FanCuckold
I'm with 2Wheel, let this step happen successfully first before you talk about anything else. You'll need to process your reaction and hers. You both should have lots of questions for each other afterwards. That should be the time to truly discuss and answer the flurry of questions she asked you. I get the feeling she was trying to overwhelm you with the reality of you may face by throwing out so many questions all at once. On the other hand she had some pretty specific questions that lean to the idea that she definitely has the thought in her head. I'd say sit back and let things unfold for a bit.

It took a lot of time before I could tell my wife that I wanted her to try a bigger cock than mine. The only convenient time (for me) to introduce this idea was during sex. After some time of her wrapping her head around it she began to use the admission to tease me when we have sex. She has discovered that the minute she starts talking about when we are having sex that she can make me cum very quickly after.

We haven't progressed beyond tease/talk but the idea is definitely rolling around in her head enough for her to make up scenarios about it. She was awkward at first and now she's much more imaginative in her stories. This may not seem like much to many people here but for me (and us) it is a huge difference than the way it was before.
That's definitely the way. It takes a lot of time for women to feel comfortable and when you are in a close committed relationship this is a massive step.
You know you're enjoying it too when it makes you cum that quickly lol
I love slowly getting to know a wife as she's exploring in this stage. Sometimes this can take months or even years before people are even comfortable to move beyond chatting. It's about respecting their boundaries and keeping it fun :)

You hit the jackpot sir. I don’t have the balls to talk to my wife about becoming a cuck. Please keep me updated on your experiences.
Have you considered that you don't necessarily have to use the up-front approach.
You can test the waters by making certain remarks and asking certain questions. Then you can use the shield of passing it off as humor/teasing if she gets upset or asks why you're 'being weird'.
Based on her initial reactions, you can then slowly escalate your tactics and dialogue.

Have you considered that you don't necessarily have to use the up-front approach.
You can test the waters by making certain remarks and asking certain questions. Then you can use the shield of passing it off as humor/teasing if she gets upset or asks why you're 'being weird'.
Based on her initial reactions, you can then slowly escalate your tactics and dialogue.
I have dropped hints over the years. A couple times I flat out told her to find some one to satisfy her. I had had a few beers when I said that. She is too conservative to do it though.

Reactions: 6inches
I have dropped hints over the years. A couple times I flat out told her to find some one to satisfy her. I had had a few beers when I said that. She is too conservative to do it though.
Sorry to hear that, my heart goes out to you brother.
Whenever I get pushy and whinge to my wife that I wish she was more slutty, she often reminds me that I should remember how lucky I am to for her to have cucked me as much as she has. She could have easily just said "no way".

Damn, she has a smokin’ hot body!!