My ex girlfriend before huge cock and after a dozen times with her new boyfriend

Discussion in 'Share Your Real Stories' started by masedj, Apr 14, 2013.

1. masedj

masedj New Member

my g/f. and I were together for 15 months until last weekend. About 5 months she met a Muslim man @ the local university bar. She fucked him that night and came home to me @ 7 am the next morning with a story for me. she told me that she had met a new friend at the bar last night and that she couldnt resist him. she told me she fucked him b/c his cock was ten inches long and 7 inches in diameter. she hadnt planed on it she said but when she saw the size of his cock thru his sweatpants she melted. that was 5 months ago. Now she and I made up that morning but things werent ever the same. Last week she started see this same Muslim guy and she dumped me for him. She called me today and told me this week they had had sex 12 times. I asked her for pictures of her pussy after he fucked her and she started sending me the pics. I had pictures of her pussy from before she had sex with her new bf, so i thought i’d share. Enjoy

2. john604

john604 New Member

i let my wife go club and she sends me pics of her getting picked up n going with him. ill start postin pics of her in another post

vrossi likes this.
  3. jaygailnyfio37d

jaygailnyfio37d New Member

my wife was just the same with me we had bin rarried 6 muoth we had a party 4 er but i told er my mate was comeing and he was well hung he ad a 14 ins cock she ad it out in a flas wanking it 4 him she ha never had a cock jusy mine wen she so the big one she had to have it so i give er the dod ok to i walk in the romm wen he was geting it up er pussy she yelp a bit then she wet like a sexy nyfio well cock happy she all night i watch 4 a bit then wet bed after a long time she come in and fuck me well faft then wen back 4 sum more ov is cock this went on 4 a say 8/10 years it was the best fucking id ever had to this day as she wood tell me every thing she ad dun ever time it was a big tren on 4 us er and me i love it so did she the best sex ever jaygailnyfio37d

Attached Files:

4. RayRay469

RayRay469 New Member

5. RayRay469

RayRay469 New Member

Can I get some pics