My ex girlfriend before huge cock and after a dozen times with her new boyfriend

masedj

Male
Apr 14, 2013
my g/f. and I were together for 15 months until last weekend. About 5 months she met a Muslim man @ the local university bar. She fucked him that night and came home to me @ 7 am the next morning with a story for me. she told me that she had met a new friend at the bar last night and that she couldnt resist him. she told me she fucked him b/c his cock was ten inches long and 7 inches in diameter. she hadnt planed on it she said but when she saw the size of his cock thru his sweatpants she melted. that was 5 months ago. Now she and I made up that morning but things werent ever the same. Last week she started see this same Muslim guy and she dumped me for him. She called me today and told me this week they had had sex 12 times. I asked her for pictures of her pussy after he fucked her and she started sending me the pics. I had pictures of her pussy from before she had sex with her new bf, so i thought i’d share. Enjoy

my g/f. and I were together for 15 months until last weekend. About 5 months she met a Muslim man @ the local university bar. She fucked him that night and came home to me @ 7 am the next morning with a story for me. she told me that she had met a new friend at the bar last night and that she couldnt resist him. she told me she fucked him b/c his cock was ten inches long and 7 inches in diameter. she hadnt planed on it she said but when she saw the size of his cock thru his sweatpants she melted. that was 5 months ago. Now she and I made up that morning but things werent ever the same. Last week she started see this same Muslim guy and she dumped me for him. She called me today and told me this week they had had sex 12 times. I asked her for pictures of her pussy after he fucked her and she started sending me the pics. I had pictures of her pussy from before she had sex with her new bf, so i thought i’d share. Enjoy
my wife was just the same with me we had bin rarried 6 muoth we had a party 4 er but i told er my mate was comeing and he was well hung he ad a 14 ins cock she ad it out in a flas wanking it 4 him she ha never had a cock jusy mine wen she so the big one she had to have it so i give er the dod ok to i walk in the romm wen he was geting it up er pussy she yelp a bit then she wet like a sexy nyfio well cock happy she all night i watch 4 a bit then wet bed after a long time she come in and fuck me well faft then wen back 4 sum more ov is cock this went on 4 a say 8/10 years it was the best fucking id ever had to this day as she wood tell me every thing she ad dun ever time it was a big tren on 4 us er and me i love it so did she the best sex ever jaygailnyfio37d

Attachments

• jim bobs photo 039.jpg
    jim bobs photo 039.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 262

where arr they?

maybe ...very higgly sexed is all i doubt shes a bad person...but your attitude indicates maybe you are bad person....using socialtal unrighteous judgemant...your heart is now known.....

You just unrighteously judged me. See how easy that is?

Absolute wrong - what the gf did. Means shes bankrupt emotionally.

when ya say shes bad for such a lite thing....humanity has put restraints on you ...rip them off and get another woman or two...im sure at some point you beat yourself up over this? but you shouldnt have....you will have a new woman soon and none of these words will matter...a friend of mine is 50 years old he never married because he couldnt know what he was marrying ancestery etc...you gf or wifes great great granny may have had a desire for a large cock lol but you cant see that coming...plus all the hidden negative and controlling traits that people can hide for years...its aa bitch...right or wrong move on do your homework when ya meet a woman ask lotsa question s....LOTS!...

there are many things against us that you cannot see....people think they know all out of 2 slivers of areas called eyes.....open both eyes and press or move the side of one eye and you will see how ya cant trust what ya see or hear