My Fantasy about Being a Prostitute

Have other women had a similar fantasy?

• Total voters
I noticed that we offer complete and varied services compared to regular prostitutes at the same price, we accept humiliation, submission and unprotected sex which we like the most. We are more than whores, we are real fuckdolls, sextoys at the total disposal of men. After all, I think that's how any slutwife should be, especially when we do it just for fun.
Yes Hun I couldn't agree more. Though I think, even on a site like this, a lot of people just won't get where we are coming from with this. From reading so many other posts on here it seems quite common in the spectrum of lifestyles represented here for the husband to be the one who is submissive and humiliated. That seems to be acceptable but when it is the wife who is the submissive one, a number of people seem to find that distasteful - I'm not really sure why that it.
Maybe it's something to do with the fact that in society today there is so much emphasis on empowering women in the workplace, the home and in society generally as well as sexually to be equal to men in every way and that is definitely how it should. But perhaps it seems counter to that when women place themselves in a submissive role and that's why people have issues with it.
But surely being empowered means we have the choice as to how we use our bodies or how we allow others to use them.
As a slutwife I find it liberating to be a sextoy for guys to use as well as fulfilling a deep need within me to be used. As a whore (all be it a very new and part time one) I find it a privilege to have guys paying to use me in this way.
Lynn xx

Yes Hun I couldn't agree more. Though I think, even on a site like this, a lot of people just won't get where we are coming from with this. From reading so many other posts on here it seems quite common in the spectrum of lifestyles represented here for the husband to be the one who is submissive and humiliated. That seems to be acceptable but when it is the wife who is the submissive one, a number of people seem to find that distasteful - I'm not really sure why that it.
Maybe it's something to do with the fact that in society today there is so much emphasis on empowering women in the workplace, the home and in society generally as well as sexually to be equal to men in every way and that is definitely how it should. But perhaps it seems counter to that when women place themselves in a submissive role and that's why people have issues with it.
But surely being empowered means we have the choice as to how we use our bodies or how we allow others to use them.
As a slutwife I find it liberating to be a sextoy for guys to use as well as fulfilling a deep need within me to be used. As a whore (all be it a very new and part time one) I find it a privilege to have guys paying to use me in this way.
Lynn xx
I agree very much with this. One of my girlfriends is a strong minded woman in her workplace - no one, man or woman, would take unfair advantage of her. She would always stand up for her rights and those of her work friends in no uncertain terms. In her workplace and in public in general she is no one's pushover.
But in the bedroom (hotel room in our case) she is a sex toy. She begs to be used, verbally (told that she is a worthless piece of trash to be used sexually) and thrashed with my riding crop until she is marked and bruised on her tits, arse and cunt. She thanks me for every lash. Thank you Sir! She loves being choked by my cock right down her throat. And I mean right down. She loves me pulling her hair - very hard! - when she does this. She licks my arsehole - getting her tongue up it as far as she can. She loves me to say "Lick my arsehole you filthy slag - that's all you're good for..." When I spunk in her mouth she loves it and even licks the spillages off the sheets. She also loves the taste of her own cunt. Licking from her fingers or sucking her used dildos. I have never known any woman to squirt as she does. She is a joy to fuck and call her filthy names while I do. She has had a boring vanilla boyfriend in the past and was bored witless!
All in all - she, as you do, loves being abused sexually. And why not? She is a totally different character in everyday life - maybe it's a counteraction to that.

I agree very much with this. One of my girlfriends is a strong minded woman in her workplace - no one, man or woman, would take unfair advantage of her. She would always stand up for her rights and those of her work friends in no uncertain terms. In her workplace and in public in general she is no one's pushover.
But in the bedroom (hotel room in our case) she is a sex toy. She begs to be used, verbally (told that she is a worthless piece of trash to be used sexually) and thrashed with my riding crop until she is marked and bruised on her tits, arse and cunt. She thanks me for every lash. Thank you Sir! She loves being choked by my cock right down her throat. And I mean right down. She loves me pulling her hair - very hard! - when she does this. She licks my arsehole - getting her tongue up it as far as she can. She loves me to say "Lick my arsehole you filthy slag - that's all you're good for..." When I spunk in her mouth she loves it and even licks the spillages off the sheets. She also loves the taste of her own cunt. Licking from her fingers or sucking her used dildos. I have never known any woman to squirt as she does. She is a joy to fuck and call her filthy names while I do. She has had a boring vanilla boyfriend in the past and was bored witless!
All in all - she, as you do, loves being abused sexually. And why not? She is a totally different character in everyday life - maybe it's a counteraction to that.
I think that makes a very good point. Before I retired, I had a very senior position in the organisation I worked for - a role that brought with it respect and authority and also a hell of a lot of stress and long hours.
Being a submissive little slut was a great release from that - I could hand over all responsibility and control to someone else. I'm not saying that I didn't have a submissive side to start with but that definitely became more extreme over time and as I took on more responsibility.
But once you disappear down that particular rabbit hole it's very hard to backtrack. Now I no longer have the stressful job or the long hours that I need to find a way of coping with but I still have the need to be used and to be honest I'm fine with that x

I absolutely agree with everything you wrote, that's exactly what I think, that's why I love you very much 💋
I remember in my 40’s, I had a very professional job and no one and still doesn’t know what I am like after hours. At work I was very trim and proper, but with my guys I wanted to be their fuck toy. I been blessed to have a perfect marriage with my husband of 40 years now and supports my infidelity I honestly don’t think I would have been here if I wasn’t allowed other men besides him. In my 40’s. kids are at school, and I had a lot of freedom working from home. I used to get my kids to school, come home and enjoy the sex with other men and then pick then them up when needed. My husband always self employed having our own business so he be leaving early and coming home late, for security reasons I would tell him who came and left so he knew I was always safe, it drove him nuts I was naked with other men in our bed enjoying good sex while he was at work. If started off once a fortnight, then become once a week and soon flowed I was having guys nearly every day. We lived on acreage and hidden from the road, so it was easy for me. Over time I wanted sex every day all day and I soon realized I was a sex addict. I remember one guy who was so attracted to me he left $200.00 on the kitchen bench and left. I didn’t realize until he gone what he had done. Then I said to myself I just been paid for sex. Over the next few months, he continues to leave money after we fucked, I didn’t want it as he was a great lover but I like having my own money to do as ai pleased. Joking around the same time my husband said I was sitting on a gold mind, and it got me thinking I could do this and become a prostitute. It felt like a power play I had over men. I told my husband one night when er were fucking and he fucked me so hard. We spoke the next morning and he said it really turned him on having a working girl as a wife and said he would support me in anyway. I was lucky as I found men on adult swinger site who were willing to pay, gave me a chance to see it I wanted to be with them. I can honestly say I loved it. my bedroom was saved as a place when I enjoyed sex with my husband and my bulls, spare room at the other end of the house was my office.

Do I have any regrets what so ever!

I remember in my 40’s, I had a very professional job and no one and still doesn’t know what I am like after hours. At work I was very trim and proper, but with my guys I wanted to be their fuck toy. I been blessed to have a perfect marriage with my husband of 40 years now and supports my infidelity I honestly don’t think I would have been here if I wasn’t allowed other men besides him. In my 40’s. kids are at school, and I had a lot of freedom working from home. I used to get my kids to school, come home and enjoy the sex with other men and then pick then them up when needed. My husband always self employed having our own business so he be leaving early and coming home late, for security reasons I would tell him who came and left so he knew I was always safe, it drove him nuts I was naked with other men in our bed enjoying good sex while he was at work. If started off once a fortnight, then become once a week and soon flowed I was having guys nearly every day. We lived on acreage and hidden from the road, so it was easy for me. Over time I wanted sex every day all day and I soon realized I was a sex addict. I remember one guy who was so attracted to me he left $200.00 on the kitchen bench and left. I didn’t realize until he gone what he had done. Then I said to myself I just been paid for sex. Over the next few months, he continues to leave money after we fucked, I didn’t want it as he was a great lover but I like having my own money to do as ai pleased. Joking around the same time my husband said I was sitting on a gold mind, and it got me thinking I could do this and become a prostitute. It felt like a power play I had over men. I told my husband one night when er were fucking and he fucked me so hard. We spoke the next morning and he said it really turned him on having a working girl as a wife and said he would support me in anyway. I was lucky as I found men on adult swinger site who were willing to pay, gave me a chance to see it I wanted to be with them. I can honestly say I loved it. my bedroom was saved as a place when I enjoyed sex with my husband and my bulls, spare room at the other end of the house was my office.

Do I have any regrets what so ever!
Wonderful - I can really relate to that and to the point about the more fucking you get, the more you want xx

I have written a previous story regarding this long desired fantasy and it was sort of enjoyable to tell such a long held little dirty secret and hear all the comments from my husband and very close friends. My first version was not as naughty as this one. It was similar to the movie “Pretty Woman” with Julia Roberts and Richard Gere. Mmm, I wouldn’t mind rolling around in bed with him!

OK, back to reality… I am happily married, live an extremely pleasant life, and while not rich by any means, am not so destitute that I would have to actually sell my body for money. Yet for some unknown, deeply hidden reason, I have fantasized about this for a long time. What really turns me on regarding this fantasy is the thought of being a common street prostitute on a street corner in incredibly revealing clothes or on a back road in the park partially naked. I don't know if this fantasy is shared by other women yet the mere thought excites me. I love the idea of being nude both in the house and out. I am not sure why but being naked and barefoot outside just thrills me. Being barefoot makes me tread lightly and watch my steps closely so running becomes somewhat demanding which puts me at a disadvantage to any onlookers. I’m like a deer caught in the headlights of car and it’s very exciting! I love the feeling of being so exposed. I guess I’m just an exhibitionist at heart. In fact I got caught naked in my yard late one night by my widower neighbor. He stared intensely but never said a word, but that’s a story for another time.

My husband likes when we go out and I wear tight, revealing clothes. He likes the looks I get from other men and I must say so do I. But that’s just looks. However, to wear revealing clothes to attract men for the purpose of having sex is something so different, so naughty and yet so exciting I shake with excitement as I think about it. I once read about a woman who was a true nymphomaniac who did this very thing because she enjoyed sex so much. I wouldn’t put myself in her category but I will come close in fulfilling this fantasy.

I live in the suburbs of New York. There is a less then affluent neighborhood a few towns away with a park where prostitutes hang out. It is a somewhat isolated location and just being there dressed scantily and being available to the next interested man has me berating heavily and my mind racing. I imagine what it would be like to step up to a car that stopped. Leaning in the driver’s window not knowing what sort of man is inside. As we talk I allow him to fondle my breasts and invite him to lift my short skirt to rub and squeeze my ass with his rough hand. What sort of perverted desires does he have? What kind of fetishes would he want me to carry out? What positions would he want me in? No matter what he asked for, I would be obligated to do it. I am literally going to be used on this back road of the park. Oh how vulnerable I would be (well, not really, my husband will be there too, but out of sight.) Now I have to muster up enough courage to put on some revealing clothes and get out there to do this. I figure, even if I said "yes" to just one man my fantasy would be fulfilled, but to be true to this fantasy a few hours of entertaining strangers is more in line with what is expected to be a true prostitute.

When I expressed this fantasy, in detail, to my husband he supported me all the way. In fact he was as much in favor of me doing it as I was. The more we talked about it the more we both wanted it to happen and so… it was finally time to go through with it! My fantasy was about to happen!

~ Ann ~
Love this fantasy and I would love to try it as well! Kisses, Tara

In that case, I'd have to say give it a go if you have a way of doing it safely.
After it being a fantasy of mine for years, I now wish I'd started sooner. I've loved every minute of seeing clients and it's been a big turn on for both me and hubby xx
Thanks for the encouragement. I live in a relatively small town so it might require a road trip.

Thanks for the encouragement. I live in a relatively small town so it might require a road trip.
Sounds like you and your hubby might need to take a little trip away to a nice hotel. You can work the hotel bar in the evenings (esp if it's midweek in a city centre hotel, there will be guys away from home) and more than cover the cost of your room. So you get a break away and you get to fulfil your fantasy. I wish you lots of luck xx

Sounds like you and your hubby might need to take a little trip away to a nice hotel. You can work the hotel bar in the evenings (esp if it's midweek in a city centre hotel, there will be guys away from home) and more than cover the cost of your room. So you get a break away and you get to fulfil your fantasy. I wish you lots of luck xx
I love the thought of it. In the past I've gone into hotel bars wearing a short skirt, tight top, high heels and no panties. I would position myself where I could flash guys in the bar. Loved being dressed like a slut and loved acting like a slut. Getting paid for sex would be the ultimate icing on the cake. We had our kids in the room so I could not bring guys back to our room, but if a guy had asked me to his room I would have gone in a heartbeat. Such a hot fantasy!!!

my wife has fantasied about this most of our married life, few times during our marriage she has been paid for sex by her lovers. Having this done reignited her desire to sell her body to say selected men. Once she told me this, I was shocked but extremely turned on and one day I said I will support her choices in life. We didn’t do anything for about a year, then unfortunately a very large company went broke on us owing us 400k, we had used up all our savings to pay our mortgage and we had 3 daughters under the age of 10 wit no money, work was scarce, and the industry was in recession. I didn’t know what to do or how to get out of this mess. We just needed some form of income to keep the wolves off the door. Then one night my wife brought the subject up of doing some part time hooking. I was shocked, excited, and stunned all at once. Great idea but could we go through this and survive. We placed a add on an adult site and within hrs guys were wanting to meet. She picked and chose who she wanted and her terms and payments. First night was so never racking, home with our daughters and mom some were having sex with a guy I never knew or meet. She texted me when she arrived with the guy and when she left so I knew she was ok. Few hrs later she was back home, her skirt was covered in semen and 300 in her purse. She ended up telling me all about him and what they did, massive turned on for us both and we fucked hard all night, it was something we both wanted. Now my wife was a prostitute. She ended up doing this for 18 months making a lot of money each week. It got out of temp financial trouble and our sex life went to a whole new level. Still today my wife tells me she loved doing what she di back then.