My fiancee cheated a bit on me when we firat dated.

I’ve shared this before. Early in our long distance dating relationship, my girlfriend travelled to visit friends while l continued classes at university. We weren’t living together, but we had been together long enough for her to be aware of my cuckold fantasy. She felt comfortable sharing some of her prior sexual experiences.

While she was away, I sent her flowers to let her know that I was thinking about her.

Years later, after we were married, we were driving to a beach bar for some fun and those flowers came up in conversation. She told me how much she loved getting them. Then she leaned over and started stroking my hardening cock. She whispered into my ear “would it excite you to know that I still had most of my clothes on when the flowers arrived?” “Would it excite you to know that the friend I was staying with used to fuck me?”

She never did tell me what happened. She knew my imagination would do the rest.

I’ve shared this before. Early in our long distance dating relationship, my girlfriend travelled to visit friends while l continued classes at university. We weren’t living together, but we had been together long enough for her to be aware of my cuckold fantasy. She felt comfortable sharing some of her prior sexual experiences.

While she was away, I sent her flowers to let her know that I was thinking about her.

Years later, after we were married, we were driving to a beach bar for some fun and those flowers came up in conversation. She told me how much she loved getting them. Then she leaned over and started stroking my hardening cock. She whispered into my ear “would it excite you to know that I still had most of my clothes on when the flowers arrived?” “Would it excite you to know that the friend I was staying with used to fuck me?”

You are doing the same with us...

fun girl.